Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
GAME STATUS:

MAP:
mansioncurrent.jpg

STATS:

mscriv: Level 2, 2 AP, 2 HP
Queen of Spades: Level 2, 2 AP, 2 HP
Koodauw: Level 2, 2 AP, 2 HP
Moyank24: Level 2, 2 AP, 2 HP
Don't panic: Level 2, 2 AP, 2 HP
Rodimus Prime: Level 2, 2 AP, 2 HP

----------

Raven, are you okay with WW and EM games running simultaneously? I don't really care either way, I kinda want to run one, but I also have a lot of school work to do. :)

Sure, they're sufficiently different, and this sufficiently small (as in number of players), I think it should be fine.

Last edited:

Queen of Spades

macrumors 68030
May 9, 2008
The Iron Throne
Great narrative except for this:

ravenvii said:
The last man sitting in front and to ravenvii's right is wearing a leather jacket, his fedora respectfully laid on his lap. The man nodded towards ravenvii when the Don's eyes fell on him. Despite his respectful demeanor, this is the expert of torture, able to torture information out of anyone. ravenvii did not know the details of his work, and did not want to. He will prove very useful in obtaining information for their mission.

I am not a man! I swear you guys all do this in narratives just to drive me nuts. I should be all leather clad with a whip or some fierce former CIA agent, not some dude with a schlong in a fedora. Way to kill the fantasy. :mad:

Moyank24

macrumors 601
Aug 31, 2009
in a New York State of mind

I am not a man! I swear you guys all do this in narratives just to drive me nuts. I should be all leather clad with a whip or some fierce former CIA agent, not some dude with a schlong in a fedora. Way to kill the fantasy. :mad:

I think the important thing here is that he got me right.

Excellent beginning, Raven.

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir

Oooooops!

My apologies! I have edited your portion of the story. :)

Queen of Spades

macrumors 68030
May 9, 2008
The Iron Throne
I think the important thing here is that he got me right.

Excellent beginning, Raven.

I hope you just made her schlong bigger. :D

Moyank: bite me! I thought we agreed on solidarity when it comes to gender!

Appleguy: Also bite me. And I STILL TOLD YOU SO re: last game. I saw you conveniently avoided the end of that thread, so just wanted to make sure you didn't miss that. ;)

Oooooops!

My apologies! I have edited your portion of the story. :)

Thank you, that's more like it! I can handle a hot power suit or something.

Moyank24

macrumors 601
Aug 31, 2009
in a New York State of mind
Moyank: bite me! I thought we agreed on solidarity when it comes to gender!

Appleguy: Also bite me. And I STILL TOLD YOU SO re: last game. I saw you conveniently avoided the end of that thread, so just wanted to make sure you didn't miss that. ;)

Thank you, that's more like it! I can handle a hot power suit or something.

I'm sowwwwy.

I'm planning on sending a scorching PM to Raven about it. And, hopefully he won't forget your hotness (and girliness) the next time he has to describe you.

Continue to beat up Appleguy. It's very entertaining. :D

Last edited:

Koodauw

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2003
Madison
So do we need to nominate a leader? I would suggest moyank or mscriv. This is my first EM game, and i just read the rules, so forgive me if I jump the gun so to speak.

Don't panic

macrumors 603
Jan 30, 2004
having a drink at Milliways
here is a map with references and some educated guesses from what we are given

there might be walls missing, but i think many of the doors lead to the same rooms so we can pick one of 4 (A, C, D, E), assuming we can go in from the back.
possibly d7 leads into it's own small room, separated from C.

if we want to get to the second floor quickly, i'd guess A or D/E

can we look through the windows into B?

Attachments

• Picture 5.png
    Picture 5.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

mscriv

macrumors 601
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I'm sort of confused. The burnt map in post #75 does seem to show a back entrance, but the map in post #77 seems to show two entrances on the same side.

Ravenvii can you clarify our entrance options at this point? Do we have two choices, three choices, is there a back entrance, two front entrances, etc.?

Nice map Don't Panic. You'd be a great leader as well, so I'll nominate you.

Don't panic

macrumors 603
Jan 30, 2004
having a drink at Milliways
i'd rather someone else leads, at least for now.

the blueprint specifically says "alternative entry", where i put the back porch (not sure they are supposed to be porches, but it looked like they had supporting posts) so I'd assume we can go in from there as well

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
I'm sort of confused. The burnt map in post #75 does seem to show a back entrance, but the map in post #77 seems to show two entrances on the same side.

Ravenvii can you clarify our entrance options at this point? Do we have two choices, three choices, is there a back entrance, two front entrances, etc.?

Nice map Don't Panic. You'd be a great leader as well, so I'll nominate you.

Yes, you can go around the mansion and enter from the back.

The patio/porch you are on now has multiple doors. They all lead into the mansion.

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
can we spy in from the windows?

You look through the window.

"Damn, the house is pretty red!"

Moyank24 hits you atop the head "it's drapes, numbskull!"

You attempt to poke Moyank24's eyes but was stopped by her hand just as she uses her another hand to poke your eyes.

You shake your head of the weird fantasy. Alright, back to serious biz.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.