Even Waitresses Know a Real Apple Watch

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Black Belt, May 2, 2015.

1. nanocustoms macrumors regular

HE's BACK!! Thanks for t(rolling) with the punches dude. You missed some hilarity when there was a barrage of about 10 "EVEN... Know" threads on here. One got pretty racial!

2. Black Belt thread starter macrumors 6502a

Black Belt

That would presume I have bouts of sanity. I don't know if I would go that far.

3. atimbomb macrumors newbie

"iPhone" watch?

twice I've been asked if that's the new "iPhone" watch... one was a dental assistant, the other a lawyer --- both apparently over-educated for the watch according to this thread.

4. Black Belt thread starter macrumors 6502a

Black Belt

It brought out the sexists, racists, political correctness fascists and teeny boppers in their mom's basement who creamed themselves at a thought of a girl- all in one shot. That's tough to top! I EVEN got a Picard meme out it, major win. I was watching the whole thing unfold but I didn't want to disturb the fn. I was ROTFLMAO! All in good fun.

I do think the watch is a fantastic device but thought this first go around would really be hardcore apple geeks. I was amazed at the first day numbers. I am amazed that anyone who waiting intently for their preorder can recognize the thing in the wild as it is so unassuming. I gotta hand it to Apple, their whole marketing of this was sheer brilliance and utterly eclipsed all the other android attempts in perception and hard numbers.

----------

This is what we call late to the party

5. atimbomb macrumors newbie

bummer, my first ever post... better go check on my tables now.

6. zmunkz macrumors 6502a

zmunkz

7. Jessem1133 macrumors 6502

Why??

8. bunnicula macrumors 68040

bunnicula

Maybe he was wondering if any groups of people were not somehow offended by this one the first time around?

I confess to having forgotten this thread existed.

9. tromboneaholic Suspended

tromboneaholic

I didn't get past the first page. So did he have sex with the waitress or not?

10. Attirex macrumors 6502a

Attirex

Another thrrrrread back from the ddddddeadddddd

mods lock pls