Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

How many Apple Watch bands do you own? OEM only.

• One band only.

Votes: 424 16.9%
  • 2/4

Votes: 904 36.0%
  • 5/8

Votes: 506 20.1%
  • 9/12

Votes: 171 6.8%
  • 12/15

Votes: 98 3.9%
  • 16/20

Votes: 71 2.8%
  • more than 20

Votes: 212 8.4%
  • more than 50

Votes: 61 2.4%
  • more than 100

Votes: 29 1.2%
  • more than 200

Votes: 25 1.0%
  • more than 250

Votes: 4 0.2%
  • more than 300

Votes: 3 0.1%
  • more than 400

Votes: 1 0.0%
  • more than 500

Votes: 2 0.1%
  • more than 600

Votes: 3 0.1%

• Total voters

j0han

macrumors 6502
Jul 24, 2010
Sweden
Sport loop deep navy blue. Would be nice with space gray? Or just take the black one (charcoal)?

IMG_1798.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg

twanj

macrumors 65816
Sep 10, 2015
Pompano Beach, FL
Sport loop deep navy blue. Would be nice with space gray? Or just take the black one (charcoal)?

I like both!

Do you like a touch of color or not?

Have you tried sport loop is it comfortable? I got my S6 with sportband (black) since I've used sportband earlier on my Apple watch Sport. (First ever release).

Sport loops are the most comfortable!

Well, haven't tried the new styles that just came out, but...we'll see.

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord
Since my order isn’t placed yet (waiting on my employee), I self-soothed the only way I know how...

CodeRaven

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2008
Florida
I mean, honestly, I do actually like this. And I have a feeling it’ll look better in person

I’ve always wanted a leather loop (style) band for the 40mm Watch and Apple finally gave it to us. I know not the exact same, but I still think close enough

View attachment 953659

Still don't know about this.... each one of those "speed bumps" better be a magnet or we'll be hearing stories of "the band just un-hooked, my watch fell to the ground, and my screen shattered"........

MacDevil7334

Contributor
Oct 15, 2011
Austin TX
Have you tried sport loop is it comfortable? I got my S6 with sportband (black) since I've used sportband earlier on my Apple watch Sport. (First ever release).
I used to be a sport band only person since I got my S2 back in 2017. But this summer I gave the sport loop a try and am now a total convert. They are soft, infinitely adjustable, and have a slight elasticity that makes them both the most breathable and comfortable bands I own. One thing to keep in mind: when the loop is brand new, it will bulge a little bit where it passes through the looped lug, which doesn’t look the best. That is normal and the band will flatten out after 1-2 weeks of wear and look like the renders on Apple’s website.

Fhotofaerie

macrumors 6502a
Apr 4, 2020
Ca
i probably wont get anything till some time next week or later cause apple decided to charge me an additional 1100 dollars for some reason and now have to wait for it to be reviewed/processed or whatever
I have an extra $52.55 pending but I'm waiting to see if it falls off. Sorry about your insane situation. Took a note from your plight, and decided to wait and not compromise my order.

mikedop

macrumors 603
Dec 30, 2019
Oklahoma
i probably wont get anything till some time next week or later cause apple decided to charge me an additional 1100 dollars for some reason and now have to wait for it to be reviewed/processed or whatever
I have an extra $52.55 pending but I'm waiting to see if it falls off. Sorry about your insane situation. Took a note from your plight, and decided to wait and not compromise my order.
How weird. I don’t have any extra charges or pending amounts.

Reactions: twanj and CodeRaven

jae110488

macrumors 6502
Feb 23, 2018
Florida
so last night i saw that there was an additional 15 dollar charge, i was like meh, it will probably drop off, but then i woke up to an additional 1000 dollars so i decided to dispute it. I called goldman sachs and they disputed it, but then i logged into my order and saw that they took the 1500 credit i had and was waiting for an additional 1100, so i contacted apple, they asked if i called previously and said that some things had charged twice like someone tried to authorize it again, so she refunded me those extra charges and now i have to wait for them to clear im guessing....

i dont know, im kind of upset about the whole ordeal, the bands say they are preparing to ship and will arrive friday but the watch still says that it is waiting for my payment and the 1100 dollars finally changed to 157.29 but it shouldve only been 67.55 and charged to my apple card.

• Sad
Reactions: twanj and CodeRaven

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord
so last night i saw that there was an additional 15 dollar charge, i was like meh, it will probably drop off, but then i woke up to an additional 1000 dollars so i decided to dispute it. I called goldman sachs and they disputed it, but then i logged into my order and saw that they took the 1500 credit i had and was waiting for an additional 1100, so i contacted apple, they asked if i called previously and said that some things had charged twice like someone tried to authorize it again, so she refunded me those extra charges and now i have to wait for them to clear im guessing....

i dont know, im kind of upset about the whole ordeal, the bands say they are preparing to ship and will arrive friday but the watch still says that it is waiting for my payment and the 1100 dollars finally changed to 157.29 but it shouldve only been 67.55 and charged to my apple card.
Hopefully being a user of the “store card” helps here. Keep us posted. I’m in the midst of my first Card chargeback over these StubHub tickets they refuse to refund going back to June...

CodeRaven

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2008
Florida
Hopefully being a user of the “store card” helps here. Keep us posted. I’m in the midst of my first Card chargeback over these StubHub tickets they refuse to refund going back to June...

Sorry to hear that... Haven't done tix on :apple:Card yet. I did my Rays Opening Day tix on Visa, Rays refunded after they got the MLB season figured out. Had 2 tix for Tool concert on Discover, and after a few months of continuous postponing, Tool finally threw in the towel and cancelled, so TicketMaster finally refunded there too....

Mainly use :apple:Card for groceries and watch bands... Though have not jumped on any of the new ones yet... Maybe in a week or so....

Reactions: BreatheNow

twanj

macrumors 65816
Sep 10, 2015
Pompano Beach, FL

I ordered 2 bands.

I got double charged $104 (2 bands). Disputed the 2nd change.

Now I have another charge for $52? :(

Apple Card (edit)

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.