iPhone XS Max Everything about the XS Max is just AMAZING! Best iPhone EVER!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JAZJB, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Jimmy James macrumors 601

Jimmy James

I’m not concerned about usage comfort. I’m concerned about pocket fit. Specifically height. Pockets are getting deeper but I’m not sure this phone will fit well.

2. scotsmandc macrumors regular

Unless you wear skinny jeans.. shouldn't be a problem. Slim fit and wider is fine.l unless you like to have your phone and other things in 1 pocket.

3. nrvna76 macrumors 6502a

nrvna76

I was worried about this as well. Dropped it in my jeans pocket with no issue. Doesn’t feel any different than the X did.

4. JAZJB thread starter macrumors regular

JAZJB

LOL, I’m happy to have clarified!! I have a big IG following partly bc I only shoot in RAW to get all that data for editing, but I’m so impressed by the Max that I’m gonna try posting some shots from it, too! I think there’s also a RAW setting, which I def’n want to check out. Anyway, I hope resetting the network settings fixes your issue!! There’s also an update about to roll out to fix all that stuff :)

5. Jimmy James macrumors 601

Jimmy James

Recently got some skinny jeans. They might be fine for the bigger phone. It’s my many standard jeans that are the problem. Pockets are too shallow. It’s not about pant fit. It’s about pocket depth.

6. Nikhil72 macrumors 65816

I’m considering down-sizing but the Max does fit in my skinny jeans with deep pockets. I remember older slim but not skinny jeans used to struggle with the plus because of this, the pockets being shallow.

7. BasicGreatGuy Contributor

BasicGreatGuy

I don’t know where you get your information but, there is no update about to roll out to fix problems discussed here. Apple is still gathering information from reports. Don’t give out optimism masked as perceived fact.