Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TwiceNightly

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2008
Tried it... rotated iPhone to type a message, keyboard didn't rotate to landscape mode, deleted.

BeejiveIM anyway for AIM/AIM->SMS/MSN/FB chat.

FB%20Messsenger%20landscape%20small.jpg

;)

(Only works when replying at present though)

frunkis54

macrumors 65816
Apr 2, 2009
I like how people think it's cool to put down others because they are on Facebook. I can almost bet you and/or some of your male friends have a Facebook :rolleyes:

because he said none of his adult male friends use facebook its a put down? um ok

I have alot of adult friends that don't use facebook. alot of them think facebook caused infedility.

TwiceNightly

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2008
I see your in uk, is the app actually out or did you get it from the US store?

I got it from the US store, it's dead easy now that you don't need a credit card these days.

I even swapped stores on the iPhone too so I never went near my computer to get it.

It's a nice app, I like it a lot.

citi

macrumors 65816
May 2, 2006
Simi Valley, CA
because he said none of his adult male friends use facebook its a put down? um ok

I have alot of adult friends that don't use facebook. alot of them think facebook caused infedility.

Facebook doesn't cause infedility, it only exposes your true nature. Some people are only "faithful" because they don't have any other options.

frunkis54

macrumors 65816
Apr 2, 2009
Facebook doesn't cause infedility, it only exposes your true nature. Some people are only "faithful" because they don't have any other options.

i know that. im just saying thats what some of my friends think.

divinox

macrumors 68000
Jul 17, 2011
Definitely prefer the way its done on wp7, with chat integrated into the messages thread (sms, chat etc.)

citi

macrumors 65816
May 2, 2006
Simi Valley, CA
Definitely prefer the way its done on wp7, with chat integrated into the messages thread (sms, chat etc.)

I think your missing the point, probably because you don't use the iPhone app. It IS already integrated in the Facebook app under messages and it does just fine. The only thing this new one does that the old one didn't was allow pictures and locations to be posted. It could have been done just as easy with the Facebook app. If they were that concerned it would be overlooked, have an option in the app that allows it to go directly to messages by default.

Problem solved

Primejimbo

macrumors 68040
Aug 10, 2008
Around

problems in marriages and unfaithful people causes infidelity... this is like saying McDonald causes people to be fat... no, going there and eating at McDonalds all the time does that. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.