Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nalk7

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
Still a certified reseller, and if they are letting untrained techs work on people's machines ... Apple should be warned.

Especially when they are damaging machines, then saying they cannot stand behind it because untrained techs did the work.

---

Sort of like a Ford dealer letting somebody change your oil, blow up the engine when they fail to install the filter, then tell the customer they can't do anything because the janitor changed the oil. And their policy only covers trained mechanics.

That's exactly my point, completely unacceptable policies, that give the apple brand a bad name. I know apple cares a lot about their image, so I hope they do something about it.

jav6454

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
Thanks, there's at least two other stores that sell them here, but I really thought this was a legit apple store, I blind trusted the apple brand and hoped they would be better than the competition, or in the worst case at least fix it if they screwed up or something. Now I know better.

PS lastima lo del mundial, deseaba que Honduras pasara la etapa de grupos.

I understand, I think anyone would have trusted the glowing Apple like that.

Con respecto al mundial, no me molesta, es mas, ni nos mereciamos ir a ese mundial. Claro nos quedo eso con el hecho que ningun gol pudimos meter.

nalk7

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
Hi! quick update: I just got my computer back :D:D:D I filed a complaint to apple, and they took care of it, fixed it for me at no cost, and IDK if they have already against the store, but if they havnt they will. This nightmare had a good ending after all :) Thanks to everybody for their kind support and guiding me to the right direction :)

kromo

macrumors newbie
Jul 4, 2011
Fake Apple Store

The Name of that store, located in the Mall Galerías is MACSTORE, that way they don't fail with an official APPLE STORE.

Consultant

macrumors G5
Jun 27, 2007

Attachments

• El Salvador Mac Store.jpg
    El Salvador Mac Store.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 114

likemyorbs

macrumors 68000
Jul 20, 2008
NJ
So despite the fact apple knows of the customer service issues in this store, they are still an authorized apple reseller?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.