Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Benito

macrumors 6502a
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Speeeeeeeed!!!!

Then the thinner lighter body and new looks, especially since I'm going from a black to a white iPhone. I'm also going without a case with this one.

From A Buick 8

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2010
Ky Close to CinCinnati
Bigger screen, LTE, Siri, A6, awesome camera.

All of these plus the maps. LTE will be great Verizon 3G is very slow where i live but our 4G coverage looks very good.

SPEED and lesser keyboard lag

Currently my iPhone exhibits a lot of keyboard lag, especially when typing on web forms like this one. I am hoping the iPhone 5 will stop that, and believe it or not, my number one reason for ordering this new phone.

Mine does this as well, i am JB and i have thought that it somehow had something to do with that.

paranormal feature

Of course this ^ :D

Also going with the 32GB model this time around, my 16 is just a little cramped when i try to load all of the music i want. Allthough i guess if i go with iTunes match i might be able to get by with the 16.

Mark Scheuern

macrumors member
Jul 31, 2007
Michigan
The home button on my 4 has been very unresponsive but I recently tried some WD-40 and compressed air on it and it's been fine so far. But looking forward to LTE, faster processor, more room (going from 16 GB to 32), better camera. Skipping an upgrade or two makes it more dramatic. Last time was from the original iPhone to the 4.

hockey17

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2010
man I've had my 4 since launch day. I'm gonna miss em.
excited for the 5, don't get me wrong.
But the 4 has been the phone I've had pretty much my whole college career so far. All the pics and memories.
I'm gonna MISS the iphone 4, for sentimental reasons.

But yeah. really excited about the speed and no keyboard lag and camera.

irispen

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2012
I wish I'd have read this solution earlier. I watched a YouTube video this morning, and my home button is working a ton better. Thanks!

yup, i remember i did that twice because the first one last only a week.. the second last forever until i lost the phone. lol

cant wait for my iphone 5!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.