Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mscriv

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
That said, congrats to the Amber Meffs, our 2014 Founders League Champion! Great run. Can we find a way to get our glorious trophy to Jaffa after the new year? :)

Yes, a big congrats to the Meffs who are now two time champions! I think we can certainly try to get the trophy shipped, but we'll have to see what rates are. :eek:

Jaffa Cake

macrumors Core
Aug 1, 2004
The City of Culture, Englandshire
Thanks all! Proof that all the skill, verve and talent in the world is no match for rampant meffery. :p Commiserations to Pinstripe City and Moyank24, worthy competitors as ever. A doff of the football helmet to mscriv too for another season of fine organisation.

In terms of the trophy, international shipping would likely be very pricey for such a large and prestigious treasure so I'm happy for it to stay in the States in the care of the previous owner rather than folk be out of pocket.

If someone could post a picture of it though that'd be appreciated, I can show off to Mrs Cake then. :D

Queen of Spades

macrumors 68030
May 9, 2008
The Iron Throne
Thanks all! Proof that all the skill, verve and talent in the world is no match for rampant meffery. :p Commiserations to Pinstripe City and Moyank24, worthy competitors as ever. A doff of the football helmet to mscriv too for another season of fine organisation.

In terms of the trophy, international shipping would likely be very pricey for such a large and prestigious treasure so I'm happy for it to stay in the States in the care of the previous owner rather than folk be out of pocket.

If someone could post a picture of it though that'd be appreciated, I can show off to Mrs Cake then. :D

Awwwwwww. I'd be willing to chip in to help ship it, but I understand if it can't happen. Congrats again, and fantastic season to Moyank24 as well. Thanks for steamrolling me twice, damn you.

And a special **** you to Jay Cutler from the All The Queen's Men. :p

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
Awwwwwww. I'd be willing to chip in to help ship it, but I understand if it can't happen. Congrats again, and fantastic season to Moyank24 as well. Thanks for steamrolling me twice, damn you.

And a special **** you to Jay Cutler from the All The Queen's Men. :p
I think everyone in Chicago is saying the same thing.:p

This was a rough year of fantasy football. From all the good players sucking ass, to the crap ESPN ranking system.:mad: Better luck next year.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
Despite my team performing like the one I root for, it was a blast. See you all again next season.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
Im going to throw this out there, would anyone be interested in doing a playoff fantasy league? I see there are a few out there.

mscriv

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Alright, it's 2015 and I need to know who's in for this next year. I'll start a new thread soon, but with the new system in place tagging all of you here is the quickest way to communicate with folks. So, please respond in this thread and let me know if you are in for 2015 of if you will not be playing this year.

@Moyank24 - in for 2015
@TwinCities Dan - in for 2015
@Queen of Spades - in for 2015
@swiftaw
@GoCubsGo
@Jaffa Cake
@rdowns - in for 2015
@rick snagwell - in for 2015
@MacNut - in for 2015

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.