Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bobr1952

macrumors 68020
Jan 21, 2008
Melbourne, FL
I'm just glad that we don't have to wait until Saturday to see something official on this--and having it in the apps store would seem pretty official to me. :rolleyes:

Personally, I really love Netflix and use it a lot including the instant viewing so this would be a big reason for me to jump on the iPad band wagon.

iphone1105

macrumors 68020
Oct 8, 2009
People who definitively called it off as a prank have gotta feel pretty silly now.

LOL, some people were so adamant about it too. I've work for Netflix(for 3 years now), I spent like half the thread defending the Netflix app to be called a liar like 20 times.....lol. Hope you all enjoy it, don't slam our servers this weekend with your instant viewing!

iphone1105

macrumors 68020
Oct 8, 2009
Those of us who don't take this stuff seriously don't feel silly. I'm glad to have been wrong.

I told you it was coming! hehehe...

Hope you enjoy it RWILLIAMS! May I suggest adding Wall E and The Office Seasons to your que!

iphone1105

macrumors 68020
Oct 8, 2009
I hope there is an iPhone one.

There will be(eventually). About a year ago they started working on one here at our offices in LA. It was to be wifi only at the time, for some reason it always got held up. Then they started working on the iPad version more for the past few months, I think theylll get the Touch/iPhone version out ASAP. We like our subscribers, and new ones they keep us in business:D

rwilliams

macrumors 68040
Apr 8, 2009
Raleigh, NC
I told you it was coming! hehehe...

Hope you enjoy it RWILLIAMS! May I suggest adding Wall E and The Office Seasons to your que!

Yes you did, my good man. :D I'll never doubt you again. I won't have an iPad, but your other services are outstanding, so keep up the good work. I look forward to the iPod Touch version. I'll be scooping that one up immediately upon release.

b4ulaf

macrumors member
Jul 3, 2008
Atlanta, GA
3G iPad Compatibility

Does anyone know if the 3G version of the iPad will be able to stream Netflix using this app when connected via 3G and not WiFi?

marksman

macrumors 603
Jun 4, 2007
i guess i was wrong

Haha. This was actually a massive april fools joke played on you by your friends and family to trick you into making a fake hulu screenshot and uploading it.

I am in your cousin billy. Everyone here was in on the joke!

APRIL FOOL!

sgosine

macrumors member
Jun 8, 2009
Boulder Colorado
Just downloaded it...

AS far as streaming via 3g I can tell you that I have been streaming Hulu and netflix fullscreen for over a year now in 2g and 3g with my MBP and at&t wireless card ( when it gets a connection) 3g would not do HD for me in any of my attempts. So I believe that it will be able to. Figured, I can sync and immediately have some apps to try out right outta the box.

*LTD*

macrumors G4
Feb 5, 2009
Canada
For those of you getting the iPad this weekend, I hope you enjoy it. Let us know how things go. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.