Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
They were. I saw that episode this week. Maybe just different CoF? Or they saw the error of their ways?
Anyway we started season 5 today.
Despite all my bitching about the ending this is probably the most epic serialized story I have ever watched. And regarding excellence, I’ll also mention the HBO series Rome, although relatively short lived And not as epic.

Reactions: Khalanad75

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Rewatching parts of this series, yes, I continue to regard it as excellent. :) House of the Dragon is up there in quality, but after one season, it does not yet have the same gravity, while GoT had it from the start.

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Rewatching parts of this series, yes, I continue to regard it as excellent. :) House of the Dragon is up there in quality, but after one season, it does not yet have the same gravity, while GoT had it from the start.
Agreed. The ageing of the characters in House of the Dragon didn’t help me. It was too much swapping and changing for one short season.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.