GOOD LUCK X HOLDOUTS

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by steelo3232, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Jimpilot macrumors 6502

Jimpilot

Well you know opinions are like a## H*l**. Everyone has one and they all stink. My opinion is the wait will be about the same as every other IPhone launch.

But in case I’m wrong I’m glad I am in the IPHONE Upgrade Program and will get first choice.

2. Gathomblipoob macrumors 68040

Gathomblipoob

Dream on.

3. Jimpilot macrumors 6502

Jimpilot

4. ABC5S macrumors 68040

ABC5S

This is going to be a fun forum to watch in about 3 weeks. :)

5. Gathomblipoob macrumors 68040

Gathomblipoob

Are you sure? I got my 8 Plus on launch day and I'm not enrolled in the IUP.

6. comptr macrumors 65816

Yup all of us who are Pre-Oreding the X are going to be Happy Or sad or complaining.

7. Jimpilot macrumors 6502

Jimpilot

Check back on order day or search for the several forums here that explain the IPHONE upgrade program pre-register set up.

8. pmau macrumors 65816

Easy. If it does not arrive at November 15th, I cancel.
    I don't have to throw money around for stuff that lasts 9 month.

If Apple wants my money, they need to have the keynote Tuesday, orders on Friday and delivery Friday the following week.

I know I'm stating the 1,989,978,765 opinion here, but I believe that none of the 8, 8plus or the X are worth waiting for.
    It's Apples money making scheme this year that disappoints me greatly.

I waited for the ATV 4k, that arrived today and I will a big big LD OLED 4k in January.
    That is something I prefer to spend money on.

9. ssrij macrumors 6502

Lol there wont be a line because Apple wont be selling the X in stores at launch because there won't be stock for it, just like last year where Apple wasn't selling iPhone 7+ in all colours and iPhone 7 and 7+ in Jet Black at launch. The X will be sold out too within minutes, so your best option is to simply pre order and wait, or pony up extra cash and pay eBay scalpers for an unit.

10. Chromie macrumors member

You know peope are insecure with there purchase when they keep making X Doomsday threads.

Get over it. Enjoy your 8/8+ or upgrade when the X is released. The desperation in these posts are so obvious.

11. eoblaed macrumors 65816

eoblaed

There were lines for the 7 (I know, I was in them). Every year for the last several years there's been some model or color or whatever that the stores wouldn't have or would be in extremely short supply of. That hasn't stopped people from waiting anyway. And there's going to be significantly more interest in the X than the 7.

12. TravisPNW macrumors 6502

TravisPNW

Agreed... but how many of the "ZOMG the 8 is 3 years old and outdated with ugly bezels!!!!" X buyers will stoop down to my level and buy the 8/8 Plus when they realize they'll be waiting till early/mid 2018 to get their X?

Either way... can't wait till launch day. These forums are gonna be epic entertainment.

13. Aibocyrus macrumors 6502

Aibocyrus

I can assure you, I for one, will not own an 8/8+. But I also haven’t said anything negative about the 8 series. Regardless, you won’t see me with it. I’m comfortable to wait it out for my X.

14. Macalway, Oct 6, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2017

Macalway macrumors 68000

I sort of don't care, but I figure I'll join the race.

Should be fun :)

15. unibility macrumors 6502

DAMN!!! Where's the down vote when you really need it!

16. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

I'm patient; I can wait. I'd rather first hear of any issues and -gates of the X from the first early adopters.

17. ssrij macrumors 6502

lol ok you can wait in the line for a phone they won’t even be selling in the store for a while just like last year (7+ and 7/7+ JB)

18. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

Rest assured, there will be plenty of threads dissecting down every little feature about the iPhone X that tech enthusiasts don't like or problems they encounter on day one. Which is perfectly fine for discussion, but they will be just as many complaints as there are compliments about the iPhone X.