Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

maclook

macrumors 65816
Nov 2, 2008
Do you guys have 4G/LTE (whatever it's called) in Singapore?

I saw the iFixit's Australia model warns that it only does 3G there because there's no 4G network.

Xanthos

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
Do you guys have 4G/LTE (whatever it's called) in Singapore?

I saw the iFixit's Australia model warns that it only does 3G there because there's no 4G network.

We do. But the new iPad runs on a different frequency so it's not compatible with the 4G/LTE network here.

Congrats. I'll take a wild guess that these pictures were taken with a iPhone 4

It is. I don't own any cameras. :D

Nevzorus

macrumors 6502
Feb 29, 2012
It definitely looks good to me. I didn't notice any bleeds at normal brightness level.

I just took the picture at maximum due to requests. I'm extremely happy with my new iPad. :D

----------

Sorry, I don't have an iPad 2. I haven't even really play with it yet! I've been spending the time taking pictures and updating the iPad community on 3 different forums. :D

Oh :D Take pictures of it when it's on (a) Can't you make a video or something? :(

Xanthos

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
Oh :D Take pictures of it when it's on (a) Can't you make a video or something? :(

Here are some new pictures.

tTDL0.jpg

EhsPS.jpg

63vdA.jpg

Nevzorus

macrumors 6502
Feb 29, 2012
Oh gosh, that is a beautiful thing :/ Does it feel heavy? Have you ever seen an iPad 2/held one? Can you notice any difference really fast?

PhoneI

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2008
Would you mind throwing it down a flight of stairs to check to see if it breaks easily?

pyzon

macrumors regular
Jan 31, 2008
Would you mind throwing it down a flight of stairs to check to see if it breaks easily?

lol class! yah i'd like to know too...who cares if it bleeds who cares at 25% 50% 75% 100% brightness, it's here it's now and it's beautiful like all things Apple!! :D

Cingular

macrumors regular
Jul 26, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Does it blend?

crapbag8

macrumors member
Aug 10, 2010
Sorry, I don't have an iPad 2. I haven't even really play with it yet! I've been spending the time taking pictures and updating the iPad community on 3 different forums. :D

I think it's time for you to install some apps and play with it! Thanks for sharing so many photos...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.