Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

antiprotest

macrumors 601
Apr 19, 2010
"Just holding it in your hands is an unbelievable experience."

That's what he said.

thats what he said.jpg

Last edited:

omenatarhuri

macrumors 6502a
Feb 9, 2010
If it gets macOS like rumored in WWDC i'll either sell my current high-bin m3 pro mbp and get a 1tb 13" with the magic keyboard, or ill use my mbp till its bust, get a m8 iPP 15" in 2028 and get a base m4 11" pro in the meantime
Is there an actual rumor like that? Would feel odd to release them today and a significant change one month later.

NEPOBABY

macrumors 6502a
Jan 10, 2023
Wacom also released a 13” OLED drawing tablet this month. It’s super thin.

But after using a 16” Huion tablet I can’t go any smaller. The UI is very difficult to read at 13”.

Something to bear in mind if you are using iPad Pro with Sidecar. iPadOS fine. macOS sidecared eye strain.

shyam09

macrumors 68020
Oct 31, 2010
I think this cements it. I'm probably going to get the 13". My biggest concern with my 2018 12.9" Pro was the weight when attached to the Magic Keyboard. IT sounds like the new Pro + Magic Keyboard = the weight of the previous gen iPad Pro on its own, which is insane. I'm so down for that.

sigmasirrus

macrumors member
May 12, 2022
The thinner enclosure seems like a distraction from the bezels, which are not much thinner. The stock photos seem to purposely show a black background on the new Pro instead of a bright one on the Airs. In the past, Apple has played up the differences in bezels with iPhone Pro vs. non-Pro using light wallpapers in photos.

I can see the benefit of a thinner device when combined with a keyboard.
You still need something to hold!

Daveydawg

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2017
to get 13” nano screen with keyboard it’s 2400. I think I’ll just get an MBP

• Haha
Reactions: jlnr

Rodney Williams

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2020
I still don’t see a reason to upgrade my 2018 11 inch Pro. Perfectly fine for media consumption and web browsing. I don’t need OLED or 1000 nits for YouTube.
I was thinking the same thing. My daughter gifted me an M1 iPad Pro about 2 years or so ago. I got the 2nd Gen Apple Pencil as well. Based on what I saw, I don't see the point of upgrading from my current iPad Pro. It does everything I need and more. What I don't like is that the new Apple Pencil Pro is not compatible to the M1 iPad Pro, which means I will have to upgrade to the latest and greatest to be able to use the latest and greatest features of the Apple Pencil Pro. Okay.... I will hold on to mine a little bit longer.

Reactions: NVDA
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.