HAVE NOT received your iPad 2 shipping notice? Post here!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by thepowersin1, Mar 14, 2011.

1. thepowersin1 macrumors newbie

If your like me and placed your online order @ Apple within an hour or two of sales starting and have had NO movement whatsoever with your order please post here. I want to get an idea how many of us there still are, and maybe see any trend as to why our orders are just sitting....

I ordered withing 15 minutes of the Apple site accepting orders and my order has not been touched yet, not even "prepped".

It's clear from the other postings that folks like me have already missed any chance of getting delivery this week.

Any word of people who placed an online order on Saturday the 12th getting shipping notifications yet?

My Order:
    Order time: 1:01 AM PST 3-11-11
    Model: 64GB Black Wi-Fi only (no engraving)

2. 9OOYO macrumors regular

Order time: 12:47am AM PST 3-11-11 (3:47am EST)
    Model: 32GB Black 3G AT&T Wi-Fi only (no engraving)

3. JForestZ34 macrumors 6502a

Order time 4:00am EST... March 11th

64GB Wifi 3G Black

16GB Wifi 3G White

James

4. SteveKnobs macrumors 6502

Ordered 16GB White Wi-Fi only on Mar 11, 2011 at 01:30 AM PDT. Still at "Not Yet Shipped." I'm furious. I know my order acknowledgment said ships within 3-5 days, but that time period is just about up, and I know I will not be seeing my iPad this week. I'm a longtime Apple customer and perhaps the biggest Apple "fanboy" you could ever hope to meet, but this is seriously "putting a bad taste in my mouth" as others have said. I don't think it will cause me to stop purchasing Apple toys, but if I were asked to rate my customer satisfaction with Apple right now.... 3 out of 10. It's complete BS that some numbnuts got theirs no problem at the store, while I woke up at 4:00 in the morning to order mine. Sorry for the rant...but if anything it indicates how I feel right now.

5. drknowusa macrumors regular

I posted this in another thread earlier today.
    My order for 64gb gsm unit was placed at 1:34 am pst on 3/11 and I have been wondering about why it shows "not yet shipped".
    On inquiry as to why some engraved units are reported in the Forum as shipped, Apple customer service rep said that the engraved units are being produced in China and being sent directly to buyers, .... but the non-engraved ones are scheduled to be sent from US stock, and will be released for delivery beginning the 18th. That could explain why some of the later orders on March 11 of engraved units appear to be en-route while some of us who ordered earlier are still seeing web pages that show "not yet shipped'.

6. nvcplus, Mar 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2011

nvcplus macrumors regular

Oh god, seriously?

I am in the same boat as you, but I don't feel I am entitled to it more than anyone else nor do I feel shafted because I didn't get mine within a freaking week.

If you're such a big time Apple fanboy, you should have went and lined up at a store like MANY people did. Especially when Apple did state that your best bet would be to go line up.

7. 9OOYO macrumors regular

If this is the case, I am furious.

8. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

Order Date: Mar 11, 2011 at 01:55 AM PDT

IPAD WI-FI 64GB BLACK-USA

Not yet shipped

9. Apple Expert macrumors 65816

Order time: 12:54 AM PST 3-11-11
    Model: 64GB Black Wi-Fi only (no engraving)

10. Nde macrumors 6502a

Nde

Not to be rude. There is a sticky post with about 70 pages of shipment delivery, question, and status. Good luck.

11. zMacintoshz macrumors regular

zMacintoshz

I ordered a 64GB Wi-Fi + 3G black iPad 2 ( no engraving) at 1:02am PST.
    it still has not moved at all, and says "Not Shipped Yet":(

12. thepowersin1 thread starter macrumors newbie

I feel your pain.... your right the 3-5 day delivery time frame will be up soon. would not be surprised to wake up tomorrow & find it updated to the "1 to 2 weeks"... and when you call CS they have no info what so ever... What really scares me are the few that are posting that their order was simply cancelled with no explanation and CS tells them that they have to order again and go to the back of the line... pathetic:mad:

13. 9OOYO macrumors regular

I'm actually shocked by how bad the customer service is. Very low opinion of the customer service right now.

14. ukwildcat macrumors 6502

64 gb ATT black ipad
    4:06 am EST
    Status Not Yet Shipped.

15. NTBRNWSHD macrumors member

Seriously, why are you so furious? If you buy stuff on the web you know that 3-5 means business days, not weekend days. Boo hoo you got up maybe an hour earlier than I get up on a normal weekday but those other people took much more time out of their lives to go and line up. You picked your lzy butt off the bed and sauntered over to your computer to order it. And lets all keep this in perspective...its a fricken computer, ok? It not the cure for cancer or the solution to homelessness and poverty around the world. Mine's coming sometime in April...whoop di do. Am I keeping an eye out for it locally, yea maybe a bit, but is the world going to come to an end if I don't end up receiving it until the end of April? No, I'll just use my laptop and desktop like I've been doing for the past 20 years........

16. SATX78209 macrumors member

Ordered 64GB Black WiFi + 3G on AT&T on launch day at 1:04 AM PST.

Still in the not yet shipped category. Urg!:mad:

17. SATX78209 macrumors member

We're almost twins.

18. gclancer macrumors newbie

gclancer

Placed an order for a 32GB White Wifi at 12:38AM PST & it's still showing "Not Yet Shipped" :confused:

19. MarioB macrumors member

Order time:Mar 11, 2011 at 12:46

Not yet shipped

IPAD WI-FI 16GB WHITE-USA

Shipped on: Mar 14, 2011 via FED EX GROUND

IPAD SMART COVER GRAY-USA

I guess my cover will be lonely for a while ;(

20. zMacintoshz macrumors regular

zMacintoshz

i got it for AT&T also:D

21. thepowersin1 thread starter macrumors newbie

this is interesting and the most detail i have heard regarding what may be going on.. we could still get our units this week if your correct and the non engraved stock is shipping from a US facility. I was assuming everything was coming from china...there's hope!

22. jettie1767 macrumors 6502

Is there a shortage of ATT iPad 2s? Ordered 32gb White last Friday at 3 am PST, and still not yet shipped.

23. str8spd2001 macrumors regular

str8spd2001

Order Time Mar 11 1:21 am PST
    64GB White Att

Nothing as of now also.

24. thepowersin1 thread starter macrumors newbie

Seems like a lot people who have had no movement ordered the 64GB.. but not all...

In regards to the post by drknowusa .... has anyone heard of units ordered with no engraving that have already been shipped, from china or anywhere else??

25. mozartwon macrumors member

16 GB white ATT 3G ordered online Friday morning 5:30 AM EST -no movement.