Have you ever beat anyone up?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by macfem, Jan 22, 2010.

1. macfem macrumors member

Have you ever been in a street fight or fist fight? Be honest...did you win?

I have, the last fight I was in...high school with some girls (I am female) in my gym class. I don't remember what it was over but I trash talk was the catalyst. I lost, 3 on 1 isn't good odds but...I was pretty pissed and hormonal. [​IMG]

2. andalusia macrumors 68030

andalusia

Never been in a fight. I don't particularly want to either, but I'm relatively confident that I could defend myself adequately against the average fool who decides it'd be a good idea to fight me.

3. SkyBell macrumors 604

SkyBell

...I've been beaten up. Not necessarily in the best state of mind either, if you catch my drift.

4. Leareth macrumors 68000

Leareth

yes.

got tired of getting beat up.

learned to fight back.

5. MatLane macrumors 6502a

MatLane

Ive been beaten, not a nice thing, but i have never physicaly beat the hell out of someone. Only time i would is if someone hurt those close to me

6. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

i had never even been picked on growing up. i must have been lucky:eek:

7. Leareth macrumors 68000

Leareth

when you are the short immigrant kid with funny accent and wrong clothes, it is very easy to be picked upon.

when you cannot explain to the authorities who beats you up and why, is hard to stop it, even when 4 guys decide to beat up one girl and break her nose, jaw, cheekbones and knock out 5 teeth and leave a 4 inch scar on neck when tried to strangle her. and no they did not get charged with anything, they were 'nice good boys'.

8. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

I threw a kid over a couch at the YMCA and he cried.

Does that count?

9. SkyBell macrumors 604

SkyBell

Now that I think about it, does my littler brother count? :p I must have given that kid so many scrapes and bruises...

10. husker4 macrumors member

I've been on both sides of a fight. don't really like fighting but I'm good at it. The only times I've been in fights were because of girls I care about gettig mistreated by douche bags, if someone sucker punches me, or if I'm backing my friends. The worst beating I've ever given out was when some idiot at a party slapped my gf for grabbing the last beer. Only time I've ever got my butt kicked was a fight between towns that some of my drunk buddies started. We met out in some field and it was me and 8 other guys against around 13 from the other town. Then right before we started fighting another 20 or so came out of the trees....we lasted for awhile but it didn't end well for us. Not my finest moment in life haha

11. macjram macrumors 6502a

macjram

Last real fight (not including fam fights cause I got my ass kicked real talk) but in 7th grade this guy was trying to make a move on my girl so I had to act on it.

Only got one hit in too cause theres always someone on yard duty. Ended up getting suspended but he ended up leaving school with an ice pack on the left side of his face.

12. TSE macrumors 68030

I've gotten in numerous family fights, but last real fight I was in was at school when this kid kept on making fun of my acne after I told him to stop 3 or 4 times.

I'm a pretty good fighter as I like to put on boxing gear and protective gear and fight with my friends on the weekends and I was a state champion wrestler in 8th grade (I'm 11th now).

13. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

Wait, I take it back....I was picked on.....by some 5th graders who thought it would be cool to approach a college aged kid shooting basketball by himself and say I sucked at basketball (when I am pretty good lol)

However, none of them wanted to play me when I kiddingly challenged them so that kinda shut them up lol

Those young whipper snappers, gotta love em

14. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Nope never struck a soul but I can sure as hell take a punch when the time comes.

15. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

We took fight club a little too far in college, so yes.

16. toolbox macrumors 68020

toolbox

Nope never been in a fight, never beaten anyone up. have felt like doing so but never did

17. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Never been in a real fight, did kinda kick the crap out of a "friend" (I had already started hating the racist homophobe at the time) while we were just sparing (only rule was no low blows or face hits).

18. scotty96LSC macrumors 65816

scotty96LSC

Beat up the Class Bully in 4th Grade in Oswego NY. We became good friends after that. Weird.

19. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

A couple of times when I was in school a long long time ago.

20. dmr727 macrumors G3

dmr727

Gimme a break - I didn't cry over that!

21. tjsdaname macrumors 6502

wow.... looks like I am the violent one here.... BUT I have never started a fight.....

been in a bunch of fights and im only 16 ;)

only lost once. and thats because it was 6 on 1 (and I still did pretty well)

I usually dont beat them to bad, I just introduce there face to my knee a couple of times....

22. kellen macrumors 68020

kellen

No and I always wonder how I would do if the need ever came about. Don't think I am a badass, but I don't think I am a wimp. You just never know once the adrenaline starts.

Better go watch roadhouse again just to make sure.

23. Prof. macrumors 601

Prof.

I blew a kids kneecap out without touching him in Tae Kwon-Do. It's a long story.

24. yojitani macrumors 68000

yojitani

Yes when I was in high school. Being an 'American' in a British state school in a fairly depressed area wasn't easy. In my opinion, there is never a winner of a fight (aside from fighting for sport). I say that as someone who never lost any blood in a fight.