Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord
At the very least I am hopeful for some additional colors -- like Lime -- and maybe a face to match the Jumping Tour (vibrating H) since there are now a bunch of those bands on consumers' wrists.
They would probably have to ship another lime band, but yes it’s really weird they didn’t do a face for that! I use Argent, which basically the “stainless steel” default

LifeoO

macrumors newbie
Nov 27, 2020
26940D82-2D2D-4C59-897B-B04F77EC042C.jpeg
Hey, I gut a new Band but Iam Not sure if its real. Mayen someone can Help me out.

Attachments

• 347CAC6B-EE63-4E38-A3ED-1B6906A67250.jpeg
    347CAC6B-EE63-4E38-A3ED-1B6906A67250.jpeg
    327.2 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: iftachl

JanoschR

macrumors 6502
Oct 1, 2011
Germany
Yep, was suspicious because of the wrong label on the box but the seller could explain that. Anyway: Congratulations, it was indeed a very good price :)

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord
Yep, was suspicious because of the wrong label on the box but the seller could explain that. Anyway: Congratulations, it was indeed a very good price :)
Yeah not uncommon for sellers to just stuff it in a different Hermes box. I’m always just grateful to get another one.

Congrats!

MacDevil7334

Contributor
Oct 15, 2011
Austin TX
For those with the Bleu Lin/Vert jumping single tour, what are your thoughts on the color combination now that it has been out for a few months? I have been really wanting a jumping band for the miserably hot summer we are currently having in TX and am considering this one mainly because the colors are pretty subdued. I tend to wear muted colors for watch bands and, while I think something like the Saphir/Orange is beautiful, I’m just not sure I would actually wear a band that bright enough to justify it. I have seen the Bleu Lin leather strap in person so I know what to expect from that color. But I’m not sure about the green. Is it close in color to the khaki sport band? How well do they go together?

I am also considering the Noir/Gris Clair but can’t decide if the black hardware would annoy me when paired with my silver watch.

jaybar

macrumors 68020
Dec 11, 2008
For those with the Bleu Lin/Vert jumping single tour, what are your thoughts on the color combination now that it has been out for a few months? I have been really wanting a jumping band for the miserably hot summer we are currently having in TX and am considering this one mainly because the colors are pretty subdued. I tend to wear muted colors for watch bands and, while I think something like the Saphir/Orange is beautiful, I’m just not sure I would actually wear a band that bright enough to justify it. I have seen the Bleu Lin leather strap in person so I know what to expect from that color. But I’m not sure about the green. Is it close in color to the khaki sport band? How well do they go together?

I am also considering the Noir/Gris Clair but can’t decide if the black hardware would annoy me when paired with my silver watch.
@MacDevil7334. I have the space black Hermes watch. I have both bands you are considering. I am not bothered by the contrasting hardware.

Why not purchase both and alternate? If you are looking at Jumping for your daily hot weather band, then two might give you more flexibility and less need to clean.

Reactions: MacDevil7334

Mr. Y

macrumors 6502
Oct 12, 2011

I got the Bleu Lin/Vert when it was released and previously had the Kraft/Lime and Rouge H/de Coeur. I eventually returned the Bleu Lin/Vert for two reasons: (i) I felt the colors were too subdued for my taste, and (ii) I wanted to use that money for another band down the road. In hindsight, I would have kept it (or maybe I will re-purchase it) for the fall/winter. For me, it did not scream "spring/summer" like the Kraft/Lime does and so I felt it would not be worn all that often. The Vert Veronese as it contrasts the Bleu Lin gives it in most light a muted/grayish hue. If you want something subtle, I would recommend it. The Lime as contrasted to the Kraft can appear almost neon in some light, while in other light also appears subtle/muted. If anything, get the Bleu Lin/Vert Veronese and try it out for a few days in different lighting and if you're not satisfied you can return it.

LucylouZ

Contributor
Jun 15, 2020

Get it! It’s a great color combination! I don’t know why I waited to purchase the jumping tours…they are wonderful for Louisiana’s heat/humidity. They are a step up from sport bands and better than the leathers for summer heat for everyday wear. I have 3 now and can’t wait to see what Hermes has in store for colors soon.

Reactions: MacDevil7334

MacDevil7334

Contributor
Oct 15, 2011
Austin TX
@MacDevil7334. I have the space black Hermes watch. I have both bands you are considering. I am not bothered by the contrasting hardware.

Why not purchase both and alternate? If you are looking at Jumping for your daily hot weather band, then two might give you more flexibility and less need to clean.
I would get both if money were no object…😔

I got the Bleu Lin/Vert when it was released and previously had the Kraft/Lime and Rouge H/de Coeur. I eventually returned the Bleu Lin/Vert for two reasons: (i) I felt the colors were too subdued for my taste, and (ii) I wanted to use that money for another band down the road. In hindsight, I would have kept it (or maybe I will re-purchase it) for the fall/winter. For me, it did not scream "spring/summer" like the Kraft/Lime does and so I felt it would not be worn all that often. The Vert Veronese as it contrasts the Bleu Lin gives it in most light a muted/grayish hue. If you want something subtle, I would recommend it. The Lime as contrasted to the Kraft can appear almost neon in some light, while in other light also appears subtle/muted. If anything, get the Bleu Lin/Vert Veronese and try it out for a few days in different lighting and if you're not satisfied you can return it.
Thanks for your thoughts. Is the Vert similar to the khaki sport band or is it greener? I’ve watched the JuanandOnly’s video on YouTube. But his white balance is all over the place so it’s hard to tell. I definitely haven’t seen any pictures that make it look as green as the official render.

I try to avoid buying unless I am confident I won’t want to return as I am fairly sure Apple destroys used accessories. Might be my only choice in this case though.

Get it! It’s a great color combination! I don’t know why I waited to purchase the jumping tours…they are wonderful for Louisiana’s heat/humidity. They are a step up from sport bands and better than the leathers for summer heat for everyday wear. I have 3 now and can’t wait to see what Hermes has in store for colors soon.
Yes it has been over 100F here in TX for the past month and I have really been wanting one. I mainly have a hard time with the price, otherwise I would probably have a few!

LucylouZ

Contributor
Jun 15, 2020
Nice pic but I think they meant Khaki Sport Band lol
Yes I read that he stated khaki sports band but as I don’t own that band I pictured it over khaki pants only for a color reference just in case it would help him decide if it’s something that might be of a help in deciding……lol

Mr. Y

macrumors 6502
Oct 12, 2011
True but that picture still helps! 😁
The thing about the Jumping Tour bands in woven nylon is that they tend to change color (or hue) in different lighting. I recall the greenness of Vert Veronese being more pronounced in dimmer lighting, if that makes sense.

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord
The thing about the Jumping Tour bands in woven nylon is that they tend to change color (or hue) in different lighting. I recall the greenness of Vert Veronese being more pronounced in dimmer lighting, if that makes sense.
I mean the Jumping have that sport band glow, we know this. Awesome to hear

jaybar

macrumors 68020
Dec 11, 2008
Can anyone recommend a great Stainless Steel band for the Hermes Watch, other than the Link Bracelet? I tried the Link Bracelet at the Apple Store and had difficulty closing the clasp, b/c of my eye-hand coordination.

jaybar

macrumors 68020
Dec 11, 2008
I mean the Jumping have that sport band glow, we know this. Awesome to hear
In some ways I find the Jumping bands preferable to the Hermes leather bands. Less to worry about, particularly since my wrist can easily sweat, even in only moderately warm weather. Perhaps that is heresy, given the quality of their leather bands and what Hermes is most noted for.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.