Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ViciousShadow21

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 11, 2009
To your left or right
i am a big fan of House and i love that we have threads for other shows, but i was not able to find one for House. i know that it is not as big of a mystery out there as say Lost or Heros is but i think it would be nice to have one.

i really enjoyed the most recent ep. the fake fire was a little out of place but it was pretty cool trick. when i was in china they did a similar thing with the fire and grain alcohol.

what do you folks think is going on with House lately. with the death of Cutner and his most resent trying to kill Chase debacle via his evil Amber conscience im wondering where they are going with his psyche. maybe its all a build up to his relationship with Cuddy? with only 2 more ep's left something big is going to happen.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
There is an old House thread that kinda died off.

I do wonder when House and Cuddy will finally hook up.

I do see Chase and Cameron coming back with bigger roles next season.

Osarkon

macrumors 68020
Aug 30, 2006
Wales
The House Cuddy thing has taken a back seat for me now that there's the whole evil Amber subconscious thing going on.

Especially as he couldn't get rid of it..so what on earth is going on.

Kardashian

macrumors 68020
Sep 4, 2005
Britain.
The last ep I saw was when Cutner died (LOVE him!)

I haven't purchased anymore US gift cards (yes, I'm bad, but I'd rather that than pirate or.. G-d forbid.. wait for UK times!) b/c Sky have been pissing around with our internet.

What is this killing of Chase? :eek:

ViciousShadow21

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 11, 2009
To your left or right
the killing of Chase is like 13 said, he probably doent want ppl to be happy. with the promo for next week's ep it looks like we are going to get more of the House and Cuddy relationship. but i agree the Amber sub conscience thing is interesting.

i hope that Chase comes back for a bigger role. he has always been one of my favorite characters. i loved that he told House that he had to kidnap him.

not as big a fan of Cameron's anymore. she has gotten kind of annoying. and i HATE the blonde hair.

and does anyone else not like Foreman and 13' dating arc?

Kardashian

macrumors 68020
Sep 4, 2005
Britain.
the killing of Chase is like 13 said, he probably doent want ppl to be happy. with the promo for next week's ep it looks like we are going to get more of the House and Cuddy relationship. but i agree the Amber sub conscience thing is interesting.

i hope that Chase comes back for a bigger role. he has always been one of my favorite characters. i loved that he told House that he had to kidnap him.

not as big a fan of Cameron's anymore. she has gotten kind of annoying. and i HATE the blonde hair.

What? I'm so lost!

ViciousShadow21

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 11, 2009
To your left or right
Honestly, I don't like Foreman, period, so anything having to do with him is a huge turn-off for me. :mad:

yea im kind of lost when it comes to Foreman. early on he was "the one that could stand up to House" but ever since he got all whiney about not wanting to become him and now he is back and is no longer standing up to House he's pretty much useless.

ps - like your avatar. Wilson is probably my favorite. He's so cool

ZiggyPastorius

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2007
Berklee College of Music
yea im kind of lost when it comes to Foreman. early on he was "the one that could stand up to House" but ever since he got all whiney about not wanting to become him and now he is back and is no longer standing up to House he's pretty much useless.

ps - like your avatar. Wilson is probably my favorite. He's so cool

Oh man, that's what I've been saying! House is certainly my favourite, but Wilson is a badass, and he is awesome.

As for Foreman, I've never really liked him, but when he started bitching, as you said, about not wanting to turn into House, and particularly after he put in his resignation in season three, it got a lot worse. He's just a complete dick, to be honest.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
The show started to suck for me when he brought in the new doctors. Now, it seems like every week is just the same old thing. I used to really like this show.

ViciousShadow21

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 11, 2009
To your left or right
Oh man, that's what I've been saying! House is certainly my favourite, but Wilson is a badass, and he is awesome.

As for Foreman, I've never really liked him, but when he started bitching, as you said, about not wanting to turn into House, and particularly after he put in his resignation in season three, it got a lot worse. He's just a complete dick, to be honest.

i just love when he filed half way thru House's cane and the way he looks when describing what happened is awesome. but my favorite all time Wison moment is when house puts him on uppers "Im on speeeeed."

Foreman's character just isnt going anywhere. the only only put him together with 13 to give him something to do.

Demosthenes X

macrumors 68000
Oct 21, 2008
Most of season five has been absolute garbage... the last few episodes in particular are just appallingly bad. And I used to love house, but honestly, it's getting stupid. Every other episode this season is about someone quitting/getting fired/whatever. I thought we got over the whole "omg I'm gonna get fired!!!" thing last season.

Why they had to bring Amber back again I don't know. She outlived her usefulness as a character a long time ago... ugh.

Maybe season six will be better, but I think it might be time for House to be canned. It started out great, but it's lost its way.

CorvusCamenarum

macrumors 65816
Dec 16, 2004
Birmingham, AL
Am I the only one who can't see Wilson without harkening back to the scared teenager in Dead Poets Society?

toolbox said:
Agreed, i would be interesting to see what would happy with house and cuddy
Dear God I hope not. Like many artists, House derives his flair/panache/moxie/whatever you want to call it from his pain, in this case, emotional moreso than physical. Take that away and with it goes what makes House House.

ZiggyPastorius

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2007
Berklee College of Music
Am I the only one who can't see Wilson without harkening back to the scared teenager in Dead Poets Society?

Dear God I hope not. Like many artists, House derives his flair/panache/moxie/whatever you want to call it from his pain, in this case, emotional moreso than physical. Take that away and with it goes what makes House House.

That and a biting sarcasm.

And I wouldn't be one of those, since I don't own a TV, and I don't like movies. House is the only TV show I watch, and I watch it at my girlfriend's house, or on iTunes.

ViciousShadow21

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 11, 2009
To your left or right
Agreed, i would be interesting to see what would happy with house and cuddy - but i suspect cameron might get involved some how.

i dont know if Cameron will get involved. i just dont see that happening. i mean she's getting married to Chase. for her i feel like that is a big deal for her since the last time she did it only because the guy was dying of cancer. so i feel that this is a big step.

im sorry to say that House and Cameron could be over but i like House and Cuddy together. and i dont think it will take away his emotional pain like Corvus said. it could create even more. i highly doubt that they are going to have House and Cuddy getting married. they'll just be you know ____buddies.

toolbox

macrumors 68020
Oct 6, 2007
Australia (WA)
It would be good to see her get back on house's team. However now she is going to marry chase that may not happen. Wilison is the other one - he could end up with cuddy!

But it was good to see houe and cuddy doing there thing but houe tends to push people away.

drewsof07

macrumors 68020
Oct 30, 2006
Ohio
I'm definitely thinking something is coming out of the "I tried to kill Chase" situation. It's because House wants Cameron subconsciously. I think the wedding will be postponed. :)

ViciousShadow21

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 11, 2009
To your left or right
I'm definitely thinking something is coming out of the "I tried to kill Chase" situation. It's because House wants Cameron subconsciously. I think the wedding will be postponed. :)

you think so? but he says in the bath tub that he doesnt want Cameron. and then the evil Amber said that he wasent to fond of other ppl's happiness. since she is House's sub conscience that must be the reason. but who knows what is going on in his head.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.