Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Totty1987

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 7, 2011
Finger prints are starting to become quite noticeable on my 4s screen. Is there a form of liquid that I should use to remove these marks or will a damp-watered cloth suffice.

Thanx in advance.

Jason black

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2011
I wipe it with anything I have one. I have a screen protector, so I don't worry about scratches.

ibuyufo

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2007
I lick it really well with my tongue and then wipe that off on someone else's shirt or t-shirt.

penfan82

macrumors regular
Mar 11, 2011
I Have the other os android and an iPad son and hubby both iPhones all get cleaned with micro cloth and this monster cleaner stuff best buy sells clean our iPods with it too works awesome

Givmeabrek

macrumors 68040
Apr 20, 2009
NY
I use my shirt, pants or whatever I find. I'm only cleaning the screen protector anyway.

ToddH

macrumors 68030
Jul 5, 2010
Central Tx
Bed Bath & Beyond

They sell some great micro fiber cloths in a 10 pack and I use those for my iPhone cleaning. I wet one with water, ring it out really well, then I wipe the whole phone down thoroughly and use the dry one for the drying. Take in mind that the cloth is just damp, not wringing wet. The dry cloth is used for the final polish. I clean my phone every other day. I have ghost armor on front and back & on the side. My iPhone 4 was/is still in mint condition because I always use these cloths to clean it with. I'll continue to do this with my 4s. Works great.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.