How do you deal with fanboys?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MathersMahmood, Sep 16, 2016.

1. MathersMahmood macrumors 6502

MathersMahmood

Ok so interesting evening for me. One of my fave Youtubers Supersaf TV posts a camera comparison on the iPhone 7 vs the S7. Both cameras are great and are practically the same. Only thing different is that the mic audio on the S7 is far superior than the iPhone 7's.

I post a simple comment I prefer the iPhone camera. S7 is too over saturated and lord have mercy on my soul i get attacked within a minute of posting it.

Go kill yourself

You little girl

iSheep fanboy

You are stupid.

You need a brain transplant

Then they continue to attack me while i tell them its just preference and opinion.

I normally don't pay attention to me but tonight damn i had 70 comments nearly of people arguing and telling me how much of a piece of crap I am for having a different opinion.

Like come on can they not see they are the ones being fanboys and being idiots?

How do you deal with these people man. It blows my mind.

[​IMG]

2. TheRealAlex macrumors 65816

Here's a tip as an adult you do not respond or pick a fight with 13 year olds you can't win period.

3. Knowimagination macrumors 68000

Knowimagination

You commented on a YouTube video?

I think I found your problem.

4. MathersMahmood thread starter macrumors 6502

MathersMahmood

It just boggles my mind at how immature and stupid they can be.

5. JoeyD74 macrumors 6502

6. The Cowardly Lion Suspended

The Cowardly Lion

7. CooKieMoNs7eR macrumors 68000

CooKieMoNs7eR

Lmaoo its youtube man, one time I commented on an android video saying that I'll take a jailbroken iPhone over any android in the world and boy I got over 300 comments of people fighting with each other lmaoo...people don't understand its a personal preference...

8. itsboi macrumors regular

Supersaf? Isn't he a Samsung fanboy? Lol.

9. DakotaGuy macrumors 68040

DakotaGuy

It goes both ways back and forth between the iPhone and Galaxy and is ridiculous. Either don't make a comment or buy an LG or Motorola because then no one will care. :)

10. vishalc macrumors regular

vishalc

A lot of people give us **** because we like Apple. Their loss honestly. Most people don't even listen to facts. Tons of people kept saying Apple removed the headphone jack and forced buyers to get headphones for $160. They didn't even acknowledge that we get lightning headphones and an adapter.

11. Retired Cat macrumors 65816

Comments on YouTube are almost guaranteed to result in flames. Best to stay away!

12. KillaMac Suspended

Technically I think the mic sucks on my s7 edge. I was in a concert and all I heard was distortion by the bass where the iphone was still clear.

But there are many android sheep on youtube that refuse to look up the facts.

13. itsboi macrumors regular

Some of them go by numbers on a spec sheet and refuse to acknowledge the real world performance.

14. zorinlynx macrumors 601

zorinlynx

Dude, there's a reason the comments are on the bottom of the Internet.

Fanboys are the worst, on both sides. People should just use what they like; Apple and Samsung are both billion dollar companies and don't need our help to push their products.

EDIT: I do have to admit that the juvenile side of my personality wants to respond to those messages with "at least the iPhones don't catch fire." But I realize it's immature and silly to have such arguments. I'm pushing 40, after all.

15. Mxbzz macrumors 6502

This goes both ways. You'll see comments on reviews of the S7 and 7 camera performance, and it's just a sea of "at least the iPhone won't explode". Just ignore fanboy comments in either case, and don't take it personally.

16. MathersMahmood thread starter macrumors 6502

MathersMahmood

Its so stupid man I agree.

17. DakotaGuy macrumors 68040

DakotaGuy

Well I just watched the video that you started this thread over and sorry, but the S7 has a slightly better camera then the all new iPhone 7. Of course some of that picture quality is going to be subjective, but for a 6 month old device it nailed it in those tests. Around here you'll hear that Samsung builds junk hardware compared to Apple, but that is not the truth. Good old competition is the best way to improve things for everyone.

18. MathersMahmood thread starter macrumors 6502

MathersMahmood

Starting to think he is tbh.

19. Snot Rox macrumors 6502

Snot Rox

Most of people who comment on YouTube are just trolls. Best to not comment and/or ignore them.

20. MathersMahmood thread starter macrumors 6502

MathersMahmood

Yes i can understand you like the s7 camera. But you aren't telling me to die. Massive difference
    --- Post Merged, Sep 16, 2016 ---
    Just not going to comment anymore it isn't worth the reactions. Or i'll just mute the post.

21. Millionaire2K macrumors 6502a

Just smile.

22. theramod macrumors member

theramod

Why do you care what some random kid on internet has to say? Comment if you wish, relax and ignore fools. Don't let anyone ruin your day.

23. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

You can't win with adults with the mentality of a 13 year old either. Just let them be.

24. tommysm macrumors 6502a

tommysm

I got into an argument with a coworker a while back because I said I like my iPhone better than android. He said and I quote "you sheep then you're better than everyone else." I simply said yes, because we're not some poor idiot who can't deal with simplicity, and things just working.

25. MathersMahmood thread starter macrumors 6502

MathersMahmood

Never in my life has anyone cared what i have owned or used until i had an Apple product.