How do you store your bands?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by 3under2, Jul 10, 2015.

1. 3under2 macrumors regular

3under2

Just curious how other people are storing their extra bands? I'm a freak and like to be organized. I have three other bands that aren't in here. There is room for 8.

I had this made so here is my solution ...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sirious macrumors 65816

Sirious

I never thought of storing them properly..
    I just have 2 sport bands right now, and the unused one is just sitting my drawer.

3. 3under2 thread starter macrumors regular

3under2

I travel often so like to have a place for everything. Like I said, I'm a freak .

4. jasie02 macrumors 6502a

jasie02

5. Rok73 macrumors 65816

Rok73

They're just flying around all over our flat. :)

6. cwosigns macrumors 68000

cwosigns

Mine (blue leather loop, milanese, black and white sport bands) are in the front pocket of my backpack. My SS link is on my wrist.

7. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

8. 3under2 thread starter macrumors regular

3under2

9. CellXor10 macrumors regular

I'm still on the hunt for what I want to store my extra bands in. Currently when my leather loop and classic buckle aren't on my wrist they are in the white casing Apple sells them in. My blue and black sports bands have gone between a couple different boxes or casings of sort- disposable/plastic/paper boxes I found lying around. (one was the packaging for an iPhone 6 case I have). I've been looking for something I like a lot for storage- and something like what you posted has crossed my mind, OP, but not completely sold on it just yet.

10. caligurl macrumors 68030

caligurl

oh very nice!

I only have 2 extra.... and currently they sit in the drawer of the watch box (that is holding my other 2 unworn watches.) If/when I get more, I'm going to want something better than that.... something that has them separated from each other, but together....

I don't travel.... so for me, ideally.... something that either sits on top of my dresser or in one of the dresser drawers....

11. perezr10 macrumors 6502a

I keep a little wooden box on my dresser for my 4 bands. I hate clutter on my dresser and they never get lost since they have a designated place.

12. FamiliaPhoto macrumors 6502a

FamiliaPhoto

That is exactly what I'm looking for.

13. 3under2 thread starter macrumors regular

3under2

She also makes them in leather and to whatever size you need. I asked for 8 pockets that were 4 cm wide. Perhaps you would like more pockets or if you have a 42mm watch, wider pockets. I am very pleased with the quality and price.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/204988997/kukiworks-denim-6-pocket-travel-watch

Good Luck!

14. ianfann macrumors 6502

Selfmade 8 pouch traveling watch band case. Did it in one day by me wifey.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. 3under2 thread starter macrumors regular

3under2

Very nice :). I don't sew outside of repairs and the like so quicker and easier for me to order :).

16. Armski macrumors regular

Oh wow how on earth did i miss this thread? I posted this in another thread, but here it is again. Offloading some bands as i speak. Don't want to buy another watch roll, and 15 bands is way too many! lol. 10 will be ok i think. Gucci and top right croc leather are first to go.

[​IMG]

17. ianfann macrumors 6502

OMG! I think you need therapy lol

18. Armski macrumors regular

It's a sickness indeed. A friend suggestion BandRehab for my sickness. I'm a Strap-o-holic. :)

19. ianfann macrumors 6502

But seriously, best collection of bands I've see so far, and I so envy you! I think I need therapy too...

20. Armski macrumors regular

Thank you i appreciate the compliments!. I have sneakers to match my bands too. But that's another story/closet. :)

21. 3under2 thread starter macrumors regular

3under2

Yes!
    That's right up my alley. I ️ all the bands. Question, is your watch a 42 or 38? If 38, where did you get the colored leather bands on the left? Love those!!
    Thanks for posting.

22. Armski macrumors regular

Lol, i noticed you bought the watch roll from the same person 'KukiWorks' in Turkey. I didn't realise you could ask her to make the pockets less wider and increasing the number while also omitting the tool pocket (which i use so would hate to lose).

To be honest the colorful bands were the first bands i bought and loved them, but since getting some other really higher quality bands for around the same price i dont wear them as much. They are Lorica leather, so synthetic, waterproof and sweatproof, which is why i got them as opposed to the apple sports bands. They are sometimes referred to Vegan-leather so that must be a plus for some.

Anyway back to the important stuff. mine is a 42mm, so i am using 24mm straps. If yours is a 38mm you need 22mm straps. Which... YES! are available right here. :)

https://www.globalwatchband.com/lor...llergenic-vegan-leather-watch-strap-22mm.html

Try this coupon code for 5% off your order 'ALWAYS05' hopefully still works. :)

23. 3under2 thread starter macrumors regular

3under2

Oh okay. I know that band company. I was looking for leather so will wait a bit then. Do the adaptors come with those bands or have you bought those seperately? So far, all the bands I have purchased have been ready to go out the box.

Yes, she'll make the roll to your specifications and with as many pockets as you like. I'm in Sweden so turnaround was very quick (ordered on Friday and got it the following Friday). I have 8 pockets but if I start to run out of space will have her make another one but larger. I ️ Etsy. You can find ANYTHING there!

Thanks again for sharing.