How to handle

dukebound85

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jul 17, 2005
5045 feet above sea level
So I decided to get out of my apt and go use my laptop as a portable computer for once.....which is really kinda cool lol (always used it like a desktop before)

So I went to a coffee shop and low and behold 2 girls sat down about 20 feet to my 11 o clock at a different table. They were cute

Well I couldnt help my self to not look in their direction and made eye contact once or twice and being the *********** I am, I look away immediately lol

Well they left and then the one who caught eyes with me had her frined walk back in, come up to me and said " the girl I was with thought you were pretty cute and wanted me to give you this". Had a number

Made my day as it would anyone:)

My question is how long do I wait to actually call? A week? Def not tonight

And why does this have to happen when I am dead set on moving back to Co????

jecapaga

macrumors 601
Jul 1, 2007
Southern California
Call her tomorrow. Don't begin whatever this may be by playing games of "I can't call for a week" stuff. She's already given you her number and is now wondering if you'll call. Why make her wait? I think the longer you wait past tomorrow the more of a doucher (TDD) this makes you look.

dukebound85

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jul 17, 2005
5045 feet above sea level
Call her tomorrow. Don't begin whatever this may be by playing games of "I can't call for a week" stuff. She's already given you her number and is now wondering if you'll call. Why make her wait? I think the longer you wait past tomorrow the more of a doucher (TDD) this makes you look.
yea, good point

if i gave a girl my number, id hope she'd call like very soon. definitly not a week

tclamp07

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2008
Give her a call on black friday... See what she has planned for the day and maybe get together to get something to eat or go help her pick out a new imac?:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.