Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kodachrome

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 22, 2008
I know how to read. I don't care about your sob story though, so I didn't bother to.

No, this is one of the biggest problems with internet forums. People dont read previous posts, and then contribute information/suggestions already posted. Plus, the information you contributed was already common knowledge, especially here on MacRumors.

Its not a sob story. I think its more of a success story.

ttech10

macrumors 6502
May 16, 2008
I'm a poor college student and I need a good deal on the iPod to help alleviate the shock of buying a MacBook Pro.

So you're a 'poor college student' that just bought a Macbook PRO.

Your tuition was probably around $7,000 a year (which means if you're paying that you can't exactly be 'poor'). Also why didn't you just buy the regular one instead of spending that much more money on the Pro?

But aside from that, just sell it on eBay. I sold mine in July and only lost about $75 on it and that was with it being used. Or why not just put up a listing on your campus somewhere? We have a wall in our Student Union Building where you can post stuff up for sell, stuff you want to buy, thing like tutors and some other things. Just post that you're selling an iTouch for a certain price along with your phone number.

Kodachrome

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 22, 2008
So you're a 'poor college student' that just bought a Macbook PRO.

Your tuition was probably around $7,000 a year (which means if you're paying that you can't exactly be 'poor'). Also why didn't you just buy the regular one instead of spending that much more money on the Pro?

But aside from that, just sell it on eBay. I sold mine in July and only lost about $75 on it and that was with it being used. Or why not just put up a listing on your campus somewhere? We have a wall in our Student Union Building where you can post stuff up for sell, stuff you want to buy, thing like tutors and some other things. Just post that you're selling an iTouch for a certain price along with your phone number.

OKAY FOR ANYBODY ELSE WHO DOESNT WANT TO READ THE WHOLE THREAD, JUST READ THIS ONE PART: I SOLD IT

Why are you trying to read so much into my decision to purchase a MBP but fail to read previous posts in this thread?

And not that its any of your business whatsoever, but I got a very decent scholarship for school.

Ivan P

macrumors 68030
Jan 17, 2008
Home
Oh grow up. First it's a sob story, then you're obviously being greedy, now you're just bragging. You wanna know something? No one on this forum remotely cares.

I say this should just be locked now, personally. The iPod's been sold and this topic's run it's course. End it before it just gets to every single post being insulting.

Kodachrome

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 22, 2008
How am I bragging?

And I agree. This should be locked. Its run its course and I sold it. Plus, there were way to many know-it-alls posting.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.