Due to an immediate incident a while back, I had to sell my MBP, and MBA. I thought I would be able to pick up another machine fairly quickly but money is tight and it might be another five months or so before I have enough money to buy another MBP. I do have enough money for a MBA however. I do not plan on replacing both of them again as one was plenty. The thing I'm wondering about is if I should just get the MBA now and forget saving up another five months for the Pro. I do not want to buy used either. I know plenty of people have great success with used machines, I know the guy who bought mine did! But I would rather buy new myself so used is out for me. I pretty much know all the advantages, and disadvantages of MBP, and the MBA. Ideally I would want another MBP but I am not sure I can wait that long! I mean that is a reaaally long time to be without when I can have a MBA right now. I don't want to have to tell myself... see you should have waited! What to do? If anyone could happily give their thoughts on the issue and what they might do to maybe help me decide I would appreciate it. Thanks very much!