Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JohnApples

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2014
You can't control what people think of you. Somebody might call you an idiot just for having the watch. Somebody called me a "sheep" for having one. I couldn't care less about how somebody else feels about the way I spend my money, LOL.

People will always jump to conclusions in order to satisfy their views...buy the watch. Return if you don't like the look...nobody else...I would wear that.

I know I didn't add the /s tag, but I thought the sarcasm theme in this thread was pretty clear lol. Anyway, don't worry, I don't care what people think of my color choices. Thank you, though!

Reactions: eltoslightfoot

IphoneIssues

macrumors 65816
Dec 30, 2010
I know I didn't add the /s tag, but I thought the sarcasm theme in this thread was pretty clear lol. Anyway, don't worry, I don't care what people think of my color choices. Thank you, though!

I couldn't tell if you were sarcastic or not because there were people seriously posting discussions and replies on this forum about being afraid to buy a certain color because they were men.

macbookhair

macrumors regular
Sep 2, 2015
They seem to attract bees when the screen is on, which is downright dangerous if you ask me.

I'm surprised Johnny Hive didn't think that aspect through more carefully.

Reactions: Cassady

newlifer

macrumors member
Jun 7, 2014
1. if you own an iPhone why do you need a watch?
2. you get another gadget to charge all the time
3. fitbit is cool, apple watch isn't
4. steve jobs would have killed the whole department..
5. useless overpriced piece of crap
6. thinner new watch will be a 2nd failure
7. no lifespan, its for a couple of years until the new one

Reactions: jbachandouris

Ulenspiegel

macrumors 68040
Nov 8, 2014
Land of Flanders and Elsewhere
Your last sentence made me smile as I remember some here, who even "threw away" their Rolexes, Omegas, because the AW turned out to be a "better watch". These people even dared comparing reputable classical watches with this gadget.

Reactions: newlifer

newlifer

macrumors member
Jun 7, 2014
lets all celebrate a new era of endless buying, charging and updating. charge the iPhone. charge the macbook. charge the apple watch. and now with iphone7 charge the earbuds. after a couple of years all devices are slow and crippled so buy new ones. lets all embrace that future..

Reactions: Ulenspiegel

Caromsoft

macrumors regular
Jun 8, 2012
I hate the Apple Watch because when I raise my arm it causes all the Apple haters around me heads to explode. I have lost so many friends...so many friends...:oops:

Reactions: Oohara

IphoneIssues

macrumors 65816
Dec 30, 2010
I hate Apple Watch because I am forced to perform on-the-spot, every time somebody sees me with mine and asks what I use it for...

I hate Apple Watch because I cannot stop setting aside money every week for bands...

Borin

macrumors regular
Jan 15, 2016
Somewhere over the rainbow.
First reaction: "Where are all those bees coming from?"
Second reaction: "OUCH!!"
tumblr_lzdjy2aDiu1r2pxgdo1_400.gif

Reactions: macbookhair

bigjnyc

macrumors 604
Apr 10, 2008
Lol I think the funniest posts were the ones of folks who took this serious, some people really don't have a sarcasm meter at all and humor flies over their heads lol.

Reactions: Oohara and exxxviii
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.