Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
J

jblnks3

Looks great, thanks for the pic. I cant wait for mine to come in. It was suppose to be here today. Do you have the screen protector they provided on? Would you recommended this as a everyday case?

swindmill

macrumors 6502a
Mar 17, 2005
KY
How easy is this to take on and off? I've never used a cover for either of my iPhones since the first one came out, but I'm thinking about this one. The reason I ask is because I like using the dock on my desk. The case would be mainly for going out. Also, does this case cause scratches on the iPhone like some rubber sleeves?

dannyar

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 2, 2007
Looks great, thanks for the pic. I cant wait for mine to come in. It was suppose to be here today. Do you have the screen protector they provided on? Would you recommended this as a everyday case?
I definitly would use this as an everyday case. The only reason I don't is because I like having different cases and alternate between my black capsule neo ,arctic capsule rebel and my 3 colors. I don't use the screen protectors because I already had bestskinsever.

How easy is this to take on and off? I've never used a cover for either of my iPhones since the first one came out, but I'm thinking about this one. The reason I ask is because I like using the dock on my desk. The case would be mainly for going out. Also, does this case cause scratches on the iPhone like some rubber sleeves?

This is probably the easiest case to take in and out that I've used. It causes no scratches whatsoever and you can easily toss it around and leave it on your desk without a worry. The main reason I live this case is the ease to snap it in and out for docking.

UFO212

macrumors member
Jul 29, 2008
i love mine.. feels so good in ur hand.. snug fit.. simple "less is more" design!!

madmads

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2008
UK
Hello all!

I really really want to get a couple of these for my iPhone. Purple and Pink!! LOL

I'm in the UK and I'm having trouble finding a UK supplier, can anyone help?

Much appreciated.

Mad

richxps

macrumors 68000
Jun 9, 2008
I use the black one with my phone having a full NLU BodyGuardz protection on it font and back. Its fits perfect.

snverhallen

macrumors 6502a
Oct 17, 2007
I just got mine. I like it so far, but I saw people saying it's lint free but I actually find it attracts a bit of lint, but I have nothing to compare it too.

snverhallen

larapumkin

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2008
Does anyone got the orange color case from switch easy?
i want to get the orange one but there's no option i can choose on their website

Sweetbike40

macrumors 65816
Aug 29, 2007
NY/NJ
i want to get the orange one but there's no option i can choose on their website

I guess you like pumpkins? Pumkin. I was wondering about the orange too. Out of all the colors, that was the one color i wanted. I got the milk instead. Well, it was between the milk and truffle. But orange would have been nice. If i like it, i'll want more. Hope they get the orange available to us soon.

Italchef

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2003
Maple, Ontario

Yes the orange thing. There are pics on the website that show the case in orange but it's not available. I ordered the Mican which turned out to be a school bus yellow. I didn't like it at first but its growing on me. The other colour that I got was Crimson which is a really lovely dark rich red.
Just an aside here, there's a company based in Toronto called stuffedbox and they're carrying the Switcheasy line. I received my Colors within 3 days. You might want to give them go.
http://www.stuffedbox.com

Mick

Clyde099

macrumors regular
Sep 30, 2007
Well, I placed an order late Sunday night and have only received my receipt via e-mail.
No word yet on shipping.
I e-mailed them yesterday and still have not heard back.

:confused: I kind of wanted my case by the end of the week. Oh well...

dannyar

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 2, 2007
Well i just received my 2 new Colors, Truffle for me and Milk for the wife. Here are some pictures i snapped real quick .

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg

Clyde099

macrumors regular
Sep 30, 2007
I got my colors case today and my first impressions were that it looked and fit great...just that it gets dirty easily (dust and what-not).

dannyar

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 2, 2007
THe only ones that get noticably dirty is the black one. The other colors really dont attract noticable lint because of the color. I have 3 colors and the black is the only one that i can notice lint on and not very much of it.

richxps

macrumors 68000
Jun 9, 2008
Is it hard to take it out of your pocket with this on ?
Does the case work well with a full body skin ?
Thanks

dannyar

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 2, 2007
Is it hard to take it out of your pocket with this on ?
Does the case work well with a full body skin ?
Thanks

IMO it works better with a full body skin. It makes the case more snug and holds the silicone in place and prevents it from flopping around. It does slide in and out of the pocket pretty easily as its not a very rubbery type of silicone.

bluenoise

macrumors 6502a
Jul 16, 2008
I'm very interested in this case, too. I emailed the company early last week to inquire about local dealers and all I've gotten back is the auto-reply acknowledgment of my email.

Does anyone know of stores in the 925 area code that carry these or are they only available direct? I'd like to try one on my phone before I commit.

dannyar

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 2, 2007
I'm very interested in this case, too. I emailed the company early last week to inquire about local dealers and all I've gotten back is the auto-reply acknowledgment of my email.

Does anyone know of stores in the 925 area code that carry these or are they only available direct? I'd like to try one on my phone before I commit.

you can only buy direct on the site. You can trust me when i say you will love the case. The fact that its only $15 helps also if for some reason you happen not to like it.

Ferris23

macrumors 68020
Sep 24, 2007
I hate to sound like a broken record, that looks like a really nice case, but that damn button jelly bean thing is killing it for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.