Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
will ipad mini 4 release before oct 12 , i really need they release before that day because my daughter birthday - i want giving her big suprise ,

since 1st 2nd 3rd ipad mini all release after oct 20

Reactions: 0928001

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
wish they release before back to school sept 25 that is great

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
u got email tim ??? give me i will sent him many as i can :)

XTheLancerX

macrumors 68000
Aug 20, 2014
NY, USA
Don't get too wrapped up in the whole "It HAS to be before their birthday"

Someone in my family got an iPhone 4S for their birthday on September 9th. The iPhone 5 was announced September 12th. My entire family (even the non-tech savvy ones!) were strongly advising for them to wait just a few days, and if they still want a 4S, get it cheaper but still try and get the 5.. But nope. It HAD to happen on their birthday. Dumb mistake. Three days later, they realized they were dumb as well. It was a huge "I told you so" moment.

I think a better birthday present would be "We are getting you the newest tablet when it releases in a couple weeks!" Rather than getting a "brand new" tablet that suddenly becomes old just weeks later.

Even if the tablet is announced and released in time, you might not get it right when you are supposed to because of shipping delays when it first releases. So keep that in mind.

Cape Dave

macrumors 68020
Nov 16, 2012
Northeast
Don't get too wrapped up in the whole "It HAS to be before their birthday"

Someone in my family got an iPhone 4S for their birthday on September 9th. The iPhone 5 was announced September 12th. My entire family (even the non-tech savvy ones!) were strongly advising for them to wait just a few days, and if they still want a 4S, get it cheaper but still try and get the 5.. But nope. It HAD to happen on their birthday. Dumb mistake. Three days later, they realized they were dumb as well. It was a huge "I told you so" moment.

I think a better birthday present would be "We are getting you the newest tablet when it releases in a couple weeks!" Rather than getting a "brand new" tablet that suddenly becomes old just weeks later.

Even if the tablet is announced and released in time, you might not get it right when you are supposed to because of shipping delays when it first releases. So keep that in mind.

Ouch. That sucks. It is just another day :)

macintoshmac

Suspended
May 13, 2010
will ipad mini 4 release before oct 12 , i really need they release before that day because my daughter birthday - i want giving her big suprise ,

since 1st 2nd 3rd ipad mini all release after oct 20

Visit the Cupertino campus and find it out - for yourself and for us too. I "need" it today as my MBP 2011 is on its last legs. Even I can't wait.

Mods please wasteland this thread already! :rolleyes:

nj-morris

macrumors 68000
Nov 30, 2014
UK
Delay her birthday!
Just kidding, I know your pain. Maybe you'll be lucky and it will be released before. If not, tell her that it hasn't arrived yet because of a problem with the post or something.

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
wait a minute -

is that real email tim cook -
i thought big name like cook or ivy always hidig their personal infor and no one know even their friend ,

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
nah i never have a birthday decorate or party ....
for kid .....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.