Idiot abuses cat on Youtube...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by iTeen, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iTeen macrumors 65816

iTeen

2. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

holy hell i would seriously beat the **** out of that kid

there is no excuse for that

poor cat. seriously this kid needs to be in psychiatric help and then beat the ef up:mad:

i am so upset wtf

poor cat. what did he do to deserve this

3. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

turned it on, soon as he grabbed the cat, pause and exited out

JERK!

I assume the guy is not in his right mind....because no one if there right mind would hurt an innocent cat!

4. richard.mac macrumors 603

richard.mac

hang in there cat. you have done nothing to deserve this.

i hope the offender will get what he deserves. his school and mum's email are listed and its been forwarded to news stations and the police.

5. fireshot91 macrumors 601

fireshot91

Holy snap...I couldn't stand to watch that innocent cat being hurt.

I hope that guy gets some punishment for doing that.

6. DYER macrumors 6502

that really hurt to see that ba*tard do that...
    i hope he gets caught by the police thats just bloody stupid.
    I love cats seeing that is really disturbing there are some messed up people out there... :(:(:(:(

7. n8236 macrumors 65816

These kids need some serious help. I feel extremely sad for the cat :( But I am also extremely worried and concerned about those kids' futures.

8. SteveMobs macrumors 6502

SteveMobs

I'm not going to watch it. It was all over digg, and I do hope the people bring some sort of justice to the kid, but I'm about to go to bed, and I don't want to be mad.

Goodnight.

9. marbles macrumors 68000

marbles

I didn't watch past the first few seconds because you can tell something bad happened before to that cat just by looking at the creatures body language, poor poor thing. ah ****ing hell thats pissed me right off now.

10. ILBandit macrumors regular

You know,,, I'm not a big fan of cats, I clicked on the link thinking it would be something funny for me to watch, but that is is just wrong. I hope they find this guy, and arrest him, or maybe someone that saw the video find him first, and do exactly to him what he did to that cat.

If he was stupid enough to actually put that on YouTube, he deserves anything he gets.

Have there been any other reports on if someone got this idiot? Surely with the address posted, he has received a visit from the authorities by now. :confused:

11. jonbravo77 macrumors 6502a

jonbravo77

Watched the entire thing. Rage filled me. I found the crime stoppers email for the Oklahoma State Police and sent them the link to the site as well as the ASPCA for Oklahoma. Don't know if the address for this person is real but I had to start somewhere...

12. DYER macrumors 6502

I am quite glad to see that the internet can still come down on single users like a ton of bricks when the situation requires it!

13. liquidtrend macrumors 6502

liquidtrend

that was disgusting. i didnt even finish watching that.
    seriously. that kid needs to get whats coming to him.

14. Tomorrow macrumors 604

Tomorrow

For the record, I absolutely abhor cats. I despise them, I hate them, I can't stand them, they may be my least favorite animal on the planet (those or centipedes).

Just about the only thing that bothers me more than a cat is someone who is ugly to animals. That video was very difficult to watch.

I'm not a psychiatrist, but it seems to me that a mind that would do that to an animal is one that just might be beyond repair. I wouldn't be surprised if this one ends up in prison, or worse, someday.

15. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

I clicked the link, but I won't watch the video. I can't bear to see animals in pain, and am truly disgusted that any human would commit such a crime.

However, we have a legal system to deal with people like this; posting his info and encouraging vigilantism is equally deplorable.

16. bobfitz14 macrumors 65816

bobfitz14

+1. i dislike cats, but i would rather fight that kid over a cat, mainly because i'm in the right state of mind.

17. Jack Flash macrumors 65816

Wouldn't be surprised to see these boys again in a few years for shooting up the mall or their school.

Officials need to take immediate action.

18. zflauaus macrumors 65816

I have never truly wanted a person to be hit by a car, but this kid truly deserves whatever he gets. I couldn't watch past when he grabbed the cat. Utterly sickened right now.

19. bobfitz14 macrumors 65816

bobfitz14

sad thing is, you're right. one thing leads to the next...

20. quagmire macrumors 603

quagmire

[​IMG]

Lets get these sickos. Anyone that abuses animals deserve the same treatment!

21. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Yep- anyone who does this many times moves on to humans later. AFAIK- every serial killer has done this.

22. iTeen thread starter macrumors 65816

iTeen

Excuse me?
    I see nothing wrong with posting his phone number, city of residence, and facebook. People can do what they want with it. Personally, I sent him the nastiest message I could think of, and left the phone number a equally nasty message on voicemail. (no threats btw)
    I really do hope this "person" gets punished to the fullest extent of the law, and Dusty finds the most loving home there is.
    I sincerely hope that he doesn't turn to greater crimes.

23. Music_Producer macrumors 68000

This looked fake to me .. I mean, yes the cat was scared but I don't think the punches were real - there was no pepper spray.. it was water. I'm a cat lover so don't jump on me.. but this just looks like it was all staged and an attention - seeking gimmick.

Anyone think the same? A cat would react in a completely different manner if really harmed (hiss, run the heck away, meow non stop, etc) :confused:

24. runplaysleeprun macrumors 6502a

runplaysleeprun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.