Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wmitch

macrumors regular
Mar 7, 2012
Iowa, USA
I have a 64 gb wifi + LTE black iPad 3rd gen with a small dent like the one pictured. What should I expect if he got 400 for the 32gb? Thanks. I want to get a fair price for me and my friend who wants to buy it.

I feel like my $400 was prob the high end of what it was worth. It sat on CL for a week and he was the only serious interest.

With that said, if I had the 64 with LTE with the same dent and was selling to a friend I think $500-$550 would be fair.

To the other poster- I will do my CL sales in any public, busy well lit area. If selling something expensive though I usually bring a friend.

TroyBoy30

macrumors 68030
Jun 9, 2009
Atlanta GA
I feel like my $400 was prob the high end of what it was worth. It sat on CL for a week and he was the only serious interest.

With that said, if I had the 64 with LTE with the same dent and was selling to a friend I think $500-$550 would be fair.

To the other poster- I will do my CL sales in any public, busy well lit area. If selling something expensive though I usually bring a friend.

mine is in 100% shape. no dents. i dropped it to $450 just to get a quick sell

C5Longhorn

macrumors regular
Jul 31, 2010
I sold my 32gb wifi model last week on Craigslist for $400. I met the person at McDonalds to do the deal since we met halfway from where we both lived.

mytakeontech

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2010
I sold my 16GB iPad 3 with a minor dent on CL for $290. It was still under Apple warranty (within 1st year of purchase).

I thought it was fair price.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.