Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Shanghaichica

macrumors G5
Apr 8, 2013
UK
It is the middle ground in terms of size but that’s it.
[doublepost=1541060391][/doublepost]
What’s interesting is, is that many are seeing actually the XR feels much larger in the hand over the XS Max, so in theory, I would say most don’t care about the weight as much as they do the overall size of the phone in the hand if it’s uncomfortable to hold.
It is strange as I would have thought the Xr was lighter because it’s aluminium and glass compared to the SS and glass on the Max.

However I’ve heard the same that the Xr is heavier.

Reactions: 44267547

Denaaaa

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2014
NYC
Yes, despite all the reviewers pointing out that it's a great middle-ground between the XS and Max in size, it isn't. Why? Because OP said so. Definitive proof.

My favorite part was when you said the difference in width was small, despite it being very different than the disparity in thickness, yet you painted the difference in thickness to be major. Your agenda is showing.
[doublepost=1541080586][/doublepost]
So my agenda is to tell everyone to not buy the iPhone XR but instead get another iPhone, the XS Max (another Apple product) instead? Er...so yeah I guess I do have an agenda. But the furiosity of your response makes it seem as if I am telling everyone to buy an Android phone instead.
Hmmm more like plenty of us don’t like your condescending attitude. Or the fact that some of you on this forum just love to keep pointing out how “inferior” the XR is. Are you lacking in other areas of your life that you keep having to point out how much “better” the X is.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.