jdaco6

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 19, 2007
Just to let you guys know my Apple account now says 'prepared for shipment' as of the 24th Of January and I am no longer allowed to change the delivery address when yesterday I could! My order was placed on the 12th of January if anyone was wondering!

Dias

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2007
Any chance for a trial download anytime soon? Did Apple previously released a trial for iLife suit?

Comment

andiwm2003

macrumors 601
Mar 29, 2004
Boston, MA
does anybody know if ilife is available in apple stores? well, im specifically looking for the Box Set or whatever the bundle of ilife, iwork and OS X is called.

Comment

sickmacdoc

macrumors 68020
Jun 14, 2008
New Hampshire
Just to let you guys know my Apple account now says 'prepared for shipment' as of the 24th Of January and I am no longer allowed to change the delivery address when yesterday I could! My order was placed on the 12th of January if anyone was wondering!

Yes, mine shows the same- but the note that it ships Feb.2 has not changed from before it showed "prepared for shipment" so no change on mine other than they put it in a box and stuck a label on it! ;)

Comment

ensee

macrumors member
Apr 14, 2005
You'd think the shipping estimate would change from January to 24hrs now. Anyway, I was going to buy the Mac Box Set on Friday from a retail store - might try them on Monday now.

Comment

sickmacdoc

macrumors 68020
Jun 14, 2008
New Hampshire
You'd think the shipping estimate would change from January to 24hrs now. Anyway, I was going to buy the Mac Box Set on Friday from a retail store - might try them on Monday now.

Yeah, but like I said above even though it says "prepared for shipment" it still does not show it actually shipping until Feb. 2nd, so don't be disappointed if it is not in stores til then. It seems that everyone (in the U.S. at least) who has preordered now show their shipping dates as Feb. 2 after reading various threads about this.

But then again, it's all just guesswork til it shows up in the stores or my front steps! ;)

Comment

r.j.s

Moderator emeritus
Mar 7, 2007
Texas
But then again, it's all just guesswork til it shows up in the stores or my front steps! ;)

Not that it can really be trusted, but BestBuy says they will have it tomorrow ...

Guess we'll find out then.

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 19,154
Comment

scottydawg

macrumors 6502
Jan 22, 2008
Sacramento, CA
A friend that works at the local Apple store told me that it will be available today, I hope she's right as I am looking forward to both the face recognition and geo tag features in iPhoto. :)

Comment

rjheys

macrumors regular
Aug 9, 2008
iLife '09 Now Shipping!!

My copy of iLife '09 was shipped yesterday, but the store is still on pre-orders with a ship date of "January". Anybody else had their versions shipped yet?
attachment.php

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.