Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EthanLMT

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 22, 2015
Howdy! I just downloaded the iOS 10 beta. I was disappointed that iMessage only came with the 'Classic Mac' stickers (which, don't get me wrong, are pretty great). Is there any way to add any more apps currently (such as the Disney stickers from the keynote)? Thanks ;)

lagwagon

Suspended
Oct 12, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Howdy! I just downloaded the iOS 10 beta. I was disappointed that iMessage only came with the 'Classic Mac' stickers (which, don't get me wrong, are pretty great). Is there any way to add any more apps currently (such as the Disney stickers from the keynote)? Thanks ;)

You're running a beta. Don't expect too see 3rd party anything for it until it's official release in the fall.

Reactions: Armen

macrumors 68040
Dec 16, 2011

Developers have never been allowed to submit until GM time. You won't see any until the release in the fall.

ajiuo

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
You could make your own sticker apps and sideload them using Xcode... It actually doesn't take any coding knowledge to make a sticker app

lagwagon

Suspended
Oct 12, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
You could make your own sticker apps and sideload them using Xcode... It actually doesn't take any coding knowledge to make a sticker app

While it is true it takes very little to create something like that, unless you have people you text also on iOS 10 no one would ever see them because it's a requirement for both ends to be on iOS 10 to send/receive all the new features.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.