Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

MacRumors has launched a podcast – "The MacRumors Show," featuring discussion about all of the latest news and rumors from the world of Apple, and the first episode is available now.

the-macrumors-show.png

Supplementing our daily coverage here on MacRumors, the podcast takes a fresh look at the latest news and rumors. In this first episode, Dan, Hartley, and Sami talk through Apple's product launches in 2021 and the rumors surrounding them, taking a look at what turned out right and what went wrong, as well as highlighting some favorite moments from the year.

Listen via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Castro, Google Podcasts or subscribe by copying our RSS feed directly into your podcast player. You can also listen to the podcast on our YouTube channel.

Keep an eye out for new episodes throughout 2022, where we will discuss topical news breaking here on MacRumors as stories develop over the next year, featuring various members of the MacRumors team and some exciting guests, so be sure to subscribe to the podcast so you don't miss out.

Remember to rate and review the show, and let us know what subjects you would like the podcast to cover going forward.

Article Link: Introducing 'The MacRumors Show' Podcast

Last edited:

TheYayAreaLiving 🎗

macrumors demi-goddess
Yay! This is going to be awesome. You guys will cover so many great topics. By the way. I love the Macrumors Logo too. I will definitely be listening in my car now.

Can’t wait! This is going to be so much fun. Already rated 5/5 ?

Thank you and keep up the good work!

Support MacRumors! You have my full support.?% ??‍♀️

7ACA4936-CE3B-45D9-BE98-FA2027611CE6.jpeg

Last edited:

dominiongamma

macrumors 68000
Oct 19, 2014
Phoenix. AZ
Yay! This is going to be awesome. You guys will cover so many great topics. By the way. I love the Macarumors Logo too. I will definitely be listening in my car now.

Can’t wait! This is going to be so much fun. Already rated 5/5 ?

Thank you and keep up the good work!
View attachment 1935715
How can you rate it a perfect rating already ? That’s premature and just blind loyalty, do it after listening to a few then make a judgment

TheYayAreaLiving 🎗

macrumors demi-goddess
How can you rate it a perfect rating already ? That’s premature and just blind loyalty, do it after listening to a few then make a judgment
No need to listen to the whole thing as they are covering great content already. I’m more than halfway done with it too. That’s why it’s already been rated 5/5 which they deserve. ?

B8B5EF69-CFCF-4994-B1C1-93A1B35CC18B.jpeg

TheYayAreaLiving 🎗

macrumors demi-goddess
So a podcast that covers what's already been posted here (and elsewhere)?

If I was really interested in the latest news and rumors, I'd rather read it. I'll be able to read and skim through them in less time than listening to a (hour long?) podcast.
It’s more of a discussion based.

Manzanito

macrumors 6502a
Apr 9, 2010
While it’s impossible not to agree with your perfectly sensible argument… Come on, the guy/gal is clearly super excited, let him/her enjoy the moment! There’ll be time enough for down rating them if the podcast is not that good.

4jasontv

Suspended
Jul 31, 2011
IDK how long this will take me to get to, but it has some potential. I am just worried that it either duplicate content here, turn into marketing for some company, or just be nostalgia. To people who have listened to it, does the podcast have a direction that makes future episodes stand out on their own?

I like Dan's App of the month videos, or whatever they are called. I miss those. I also like it when Dan does reviews of non-Apple branded Apple hardware. Heck, I like his Apple reviews too, but I think I prefer the non-Apple ones more.

There used to be a website where they would buy every app in a product class and then put them all up against each other. The data quickly got out of date, but they provided a great starting point for investing in some of the more expensive apps.

dysamoria

macrumors 68000
Dec 8, 2011
Looking forward to them but hopefully there won't be any "DEALS" content. Really despise those.
Yeah. This site does NOT need to become Apple Insider II. I gave up on that site due to their endless “deals” posts, intrusive videos, and selective refusal to wrangle certain hostile jerks in the comments.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.