Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

sbailey4

macrumors 601
Dec 5, 2011
USA
I haven't seen this bug posted on here before. Ever since I've downloaded music on to my iPhone SE (I didn't download music before DB3, this bug may have existed previously) the "Downloaded" and "..." buttons have kind of been merged:

View attachment 645782
Fine here on those. But I had some garbled text in contacts where messages,calls, facetime etc were cut off and not displaying correctly. A reset all settings seems to have solved it.

No, it doesn't.
thx that was helpful. But yes it does! lol

Last edited:

Prabas

macrumors 65816
Sep 14, 2010
Europe
Fine here on those. But I had some garbled text in contacts where messages,calls, facetime etc were cut off and not displaying correctly. A reset all settings seems to have solved it that.

thx that was helpful. But yes it does! lol
I guess your iOS is special edition.

sbailey4

macrumors 601
Dec 5, 2011
USA
Interesting time zone location going on recently for anyone? Nightshift is all of a sudden not functioning correctly and turns out if time zone switch is on in the system settings it thinks I am between sunset and sunrise (10:15 am edt here). If i turn it off nightshift turns off. Weird thing is wifes ip6 on iOS 9.3.4 did a similar thing yesterday during the day. I noticed her screen looked yellow so checked and sure enough nightshift was still on. I simply toggled the time zone switch and hers got corrected. Today I am having the issue and a toggle does not solve it. Anyone else seeing any issues there? Or other comments on the weather widget not displaying the location city but rather the 1st city in the list? Prabas says its isn't but mine is. Any tie breakers out there?

Reactions: Sulanese

make96

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2016
ro
8c66175ed68ec75ddb9120dbc49ebe8b.jpg
6054b00e92368c096ac619a3dbaa93eb.jpg
how can i activate the option to show the bookmarks bar in landscape? Or Apple removed that?
2bb00b57b986731761d0c00a774ec972.jpg
the only options that i get.. I remember there used to be a 3rd one.

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
Reactions: gwhizkids

Roque1128

macrumors regular
Aug 30, 2011
Have they fixed the stuttering when opening apps on a 6s plus device. Especially when opening apps from writhin a folder? Thanks!

sbailey4

macrumors 601
Dec 5, 2011
USA
Also, when the public release launches, do I need to delete the beta profile in order to properly download the IPSW and then update my iPhone?
Not to get the final no. However if future betas come down you will get those if you dont remove the profile.
[doublepost=1471706523][/doublepost]
Make sure you have location settings ON for the weather app... with locations OFF, 'current location' is not possible, thus it defaults to the first added location.
THAT was helpful. I always have that on. But I did reset all settings last night. Weird even after that it still behaved as mentioned (unless I just missed something) I remember clicking on the widget and could see local weather after scrolling back. Anyway today its back working correctly. Thanks for the input!

Dephibio

macrumors 6502
Oct 3, 2013
Also, to the person that said their notifications aren't the same color as the home screen background... my background is green and here's my notifications...
View attachment 645733

And here's when I have a purple background.
View attachment 645734
Notice any difference?

What that guy meant is that notifications' color doesn't reflect the color of the area they overlap. They always act as they are overlapping your home screen, hence their colors are actually not correct.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Make sure you have location settings ON for the weather app... with locations OFF, 'current location' is not possible, thus it defaults to the first added location.
It's nice to see they finally added this.

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
I don't know if its bug or by design, but when you are using quick reply from lock screen or notification center and you switch to the emoji keyboard, it doesn't turn the words orange for you to tap on them. It only works in the messages app.

Other than that, I haven't experienced anything buggy (I don't use music app often).

skwood

macrumors 6502a
Jul 8, 2013
England
What are the bugs in the music app

- Invisible delete button

Then from release notes:

- Recently Played in For You may not refresh instantly.
• MPMediaPickerController may not display as expected.
• Deleting Apple Music may prevent certain accessories from playing audiobooks, podcasts, and more. Download Apple Music from the App Store to restore playback.
• The today widget for music may not show all recently played music.

When connected to a car, certain features may not work as expected:
• Editing Up Next may unexpectedly disrupt playback.
• While using CarPlay, View All Stations does not yet display all stations.

ajiuo

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
This is the most worthless beta thread I've ever seen. The beta 6 thread should have just been renamed to Beta 6 & 7

Reactions: DblHelix

treichert

macrumors 6502
Nov 7, 2007
Aachen, Germany
Deleting Apple Music may prevent certain accessories from playing audiobooks, podcasts, and more. Download Apple Music from the App Store to restore playback.

I guess this one ist not a bug and wills tay that way. Delete the Music app and you no longer have its functionality.

No surprise there.

Reactions: ABC5S
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.