iOS 10 Mail text size varies depending on message?

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by phillytim, Sep 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. phillytim, Sep 8, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2016

phillytim macrumors 6502a

phillytim

Does Mail for everyone else vary the text size of messages as the attached photo does for me?

I don't know how/why this happens to change the text size of various messages.

Would you guys consider this as a problem? Is this how your messages show up also?

I'm running the iOS 10.0.1 Gold Master.

Attached Files:

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

Could it be that the senders are using s different sized font in their emails?

3. phillytim thread starter macrumors 6502a

phillytim

Apparently nobody else has this problem.

Well here's an update:

Due to some other rummaging-around I was doing, my messages display issue has been fixed.

Not sure if it was a reboot of my phone, deleting the Beta profile, resetting my Keyboard dictionary, but Mail no longer exhibits the problem in its conversations.

So in case this happens to someone else - this IS apparently a sporadic problem with iOS 10, and that's what I did that lead to it being fixed.

Peace out.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 8, 2016 ---
    Good question.

Their font sizes definitely were different; and I took that into a account, as also whether they used the Gmail web client or their native Gmail mail client, for their responses.

Looks like that circumstance doesn't matter, as (shown above) I have all messages in the conversation displaying at a uniform size.

Attached Files: