Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

CTHarrryH

macrumors 68030
Jul 4, 2012
Love to wait until 13.2 but I want the fixes.
Will .3 be out tomorrow or Wednesday.
Need a lot of fixes but at least they are releasing them. I want the email fix NOW

chillip

macrumors 68030
Mar 16, 2013
Touch issues fixed on 11 pro? Laggy scrolling and tap to wake doesn’t always work.

StumpyBloke

macrumors 603
Apr 21, 2012
England
Yes, you can. I noticed my 11 pro max battery life was worse with 13.1.1 than 13.0 and 13.1

No. He was originally talking about 13.1.2 (unless he meant 13.1.1) which was released a matter of a couple of hours ago. You cannot possibly know within such a short space of time how the battery life compares to previous updates.

Anyway, bored now. Moving on.

sparksd

macrumors G3
Jun 7, 2015
Seattle WA
Anyone else actually got past preparing update on a XS Max? Mine has been sat at that stage for 30mins not moving. Deleted the first one after 10mins, rebooted and re-downloaded. But at the moment the progress bar is not moving on my XS Max.

My iPP 10.5 updated no problem.

XSM is stuck here

My XS Max updated, no problem.

chocolatesox

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2014
Milton Keynes , UK
The amount of people moaning is ridiculous... I guess you can never please anyone?!

Yes there are bugs, both 13 and 13.1 weren’t the perfect builds... but surely it’s better that Apple are putting out bug fixes as soon as they are fixed; proof that they are actively working on them.
I certainly prefer this to “ah well, we’ll fix it in 14.0 next year” ?‍♂️

StumpyBloke

macrumors 603
Apr 21, 2012
England
The amount of people moaning is ridiculous... I guess you can never please anyone?!

Yes there are bugs, both 13 and 13.1 weren’t the perfect builds... but surely it’s better that Apple are putting out bug fixes as soon as they are fixed; proof that they are actively working on them.
I certainly prefer this to “ah well, we’ll fix it in 14.0 next year”

Absolutely this !!!!!!!!

TooMuchPhone

macrumors regular
Sep 30, 2019
Apple should disclose what display calibration data is lost and if the update restores this. I’m reminded of the vague update notes that Apple said warned us of battery issues and device throttling.

Reactions: leventozler

Camperniki

macrumors regular
Jul 18, 2012
Southern California
My airpod issue is fixed! No longer starts at the beginning of all songs or playlist. Resumes where I left off and leaves shuffle on!

Anyone know if Siri announcing messages is back? Miss that feature

adrianlondon

macrumors 603
Nov 28, 2013
Switzerland
For the last few weeks when at home and receiving a Facetime call, my laptop would ring first and then, a few seconds later, the phone would. Now, they both ring together.

Admittedly, I don't know whether 13.1.2 sped up my phone or Catalina beta 10 slowed down the laptop, but I'll take it as a win.

StellarVixen

macrumors 68040
Mar 1, 2018
Somewhere between 0 and 1
Sharing what I found out (this probably worked on 13.0, too). When you want to move the app icon around, you do not have to press “Rearrange Apps”. Just hold and keep trying to move the app around with your finger, and after a second, you will see the apps icons shaking, then you can move the app wherever you want.

Reactions: Smici

Blaster13

macrumors 6502a
Aug 6, 2015
Can I ask everyone who ya watch, iPad,phone and HomePod. Are shortcuts working on them all.

as of now mine are only working on phone and iPad...

iOS 13.1.2 iPad is same as phone watch os 6.1 and HomePod 12.4....

Populus

macrumors 601
Aug 24, 2012
Spain, Europe
Hey! A friend of mine is telling me that, since iOS 13, including iOS 13.1, 13.1.1 and finally 13.1.2, he's having some troubles with Notes. On an iPhone XR. When he enters the app, he sees not the note he had when he closed the app, but the note he was looking earlier. anyone is having problems with the Notes app, or any other issue with iOS 13.1.2? Thank you.

aircanman

macrumors 6502
Feb 2, 2011
UK
This update has rendered my 11 Pro unusable! When using volume controls the phone won’t respond properly. Touching the screen has also stopped working properly. Can’t listen to music when it does select a tune it cuts out every few seconds. Never seen this before in an update.

currrr

macrumors 6502
Apr 12, 2016
updated to 13.1.2 on my 11 Pro Max and just encountered the first screen freeze when loading my cellular carrier app.

was able to access the control center but could not get the app switcher or the app to hide/quit regardless. had to do my first hard reset on my phone.
Hey! A friend of mine is telling me that, since iOS 13, including iOS 13.1, 13.1.1 and finally 13.1.2, he's having some troubles with Notes. On an iPhone XR. When he enters the app, he sees not the note he had when he closed the app, but the note he was looking earlier. anyone is having problems with the Notes app, or any other issue with iOS 13.1.2? Thank you.
If the created the note through the control center or siri, chances are the default is set to his icloud account.
He can swipe left in the notes to access "icloud" and not "on this iphone". Or he can change it altogether in Settings>Notes>default account

onepoint

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2010
USA
iPhone X is now properly switching to dark mode after sunset for me (set to automatic). Previously I had to change it manually.

edit: however it seems iPad Mini is not - the iPhone just switched over a few minutes ago but the Mini hasn’t. Tried locking it for a few seconds, still no change

Nacho98

Suspended
Jul 11, 2019
3 updates now and not one of my bugs fixed. I mean they were debugging camera bugs and failed to realize/debug the fact that the Preserve Settings function for the camera isn't working right? I have that setting turned off (which means it should default back to photo when you relaunch the app) and it still preserves the setting - i.e. if you set it to video, then kill the app and restart, it should go back to photo, but it's holding on video...wtf.

Is it just me or does it seem like the bug fixes they keep making updates for are bugs few people here are complaining about?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.