Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gank41

macrumors 601
Mar 25, 2008
Thinking differently now, with Tuesday a big Election Day I’m thinking today or Wednesday for the next beta.
Yeah, that's what I suggested last week.

@Pearsey, I did a reinstall, and I'm not seeing any change for the better. What's weird is that it's not all the time nor every app. And it's honestly just not a big deal, really. But once you see it, you'll forever see it. Only a slight what-what stutter step when swiping up out of an app, but then the next app you swipe up out of it just fine. Not a showstopper, but something that's been widely reported enough to be noticed by the right people, I'm sure.

gtmead09

macrumors 6502a
Sep 22, 2016
I'm thinking 16.1.1 will come and it's biggest goal will be to enable 5G in India along with other fixes / patches. I know it's coming in 16.2 beta 2, but it feels odd that it would come in the beta and be delayed until the final release.

gwhizkids

macrumors G4
Jun 21, 2013
I'm thinking 16.1.1 will come and it's biggest goal will be to enable 5G in India along with other fixes / patches. I know it's coming in 16.2 beta 2, but it feels odd that it would come in the beta and be delayed until the final release.
Unless it's in a beta...because its a beta.

Reactions: pizzzle
Good morning & Happy Monday!

Exciting work week ahead. When it comes to this week. I'm going to say I'm in the middle of this week.

iOS 16.2 Beta 2 is to be drooped this week.

50% Monday.
50% Tuesday.

I hope everyone is going to have a great work week. Let's get it!

giphy.gif

Pearsey

Contributor
Nov 12, 2016
Royal Tunbridge Wells
Yeah, that's what I suggested last week.

@Pearsey, I did a reinstall, and I'm not seeing any change for the better. What's weird is that it's not all the time nor every app. And it's honestly just not a big deal, really. But once you see it, you'll forever see it. Only a slight what-what stutter step when swiping up out of an app, but then the next app you swipe up out of it just fine. Not a showstopper, but something that's been widely reported enough to be noticed by the right people, I'm sure.

Yeah the mind is blown. Why my iPhone 14 pro hasn’t experienced any Wi-Fi or stutter issues. It’s the same hardware. Madness.

Reactions: gank41
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.