iOS 4.3.2 Due in Next Two Weeks?

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

BGR claims that Apple is already working on another 4.3.x release that is due in the next two weeks.
It’s said to include a few enhancements, address security issues, and it will also fix several bugs that have affected users. We’re told to expect the software update for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad in about two weeks.
Few details are provided. iOS 4.3.1 was just released March 25th and brought minor bug fixes and improvements.

Article Link: iOS 4.3.2 Due in Next Two Weeks?

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Jan 10, 2006
I got a weird bug. Sometimes my albums in the photos app go right to the top of the screen and show underneath the 'menubar' at the top so I can tap on it and open the first album in the list. If I pull it back down on the rubberband effect it still goes to the top of the screen?! I have to restart my phone for it to reset and its still hit and miss whether it works.

coolant113

macrumors 6502
Jun 12, 2007
New Jersey
it better be for CDMA to... no excuse for them to be behind on updates for it. You release a product you better be able to support it especially apple.:apple::apple:

rovex

macrumors 65816
Feb 22, 2011
How about that lame safari bug when you click on a YouTube link the browser turns blank?

jessea

macrumors member
Jul 24, 2009
Cincinnati
I've been getting "Call Failed" on about 25% of my phone call attempts since 4.3.1. It's really, really annoying.

hayesk

macrumors 65816
May 20, 2003
There's been reports of battery issues to. I haven't tested it myself, but it seems like I'm getting less battery life since 4.3.1, which is what many others have been saying. I don't know how widespread this isssue is, though.

Steviejobz

macrumors 68020
Jun 19, 2010
SoCal
Hope they fix the slide to unlock bug on home screen.

It gets stuck a lot ever since 4.3.1

Also the pause button when playing podcasts or certain music not as responsive as it used to be.

Fuchal

macrumors 68020
Sep 30, 2003
I got a weird bug. Sometimes my albums in the photos app go right to the top of the screen and show underneath the 'menubar' at the top so I can tap on it and open the first album in the list. If I pull it back down on the rubberband effect it still goes to the top of the screen?! I have to restart my phone for it to reset and its still hit and miss whether it works.
Same here, but you can close Photos from the multitasking bar to reset it.

zorinlynx

macrumors 603
May 31, 2007
Florida, USA
I wonder how many of these posts are trolls? I haven't had any issues whatsoever with 4.3.1. I also didn't have any problems with 4.3; battery life has been absolutely stellar and call performance actually improved in 4.3.1.

The timing of all these "bitching" posts just seems suspicious.

LegendKillerUK

macrumors 6502
Apr 9, 2010
4.3.1 is terrible on the 4th gen iPod touches. Home screen animations lag and more often than not skip totally. battery life is down, apps from the multitasking tray aren't usable upon switching to them for a few seconds - it's just terrible.

Thankfully, I had been jailbroken so I'm back on 4.2.1.

vnowarita

macrumors member
Jun 5, 2008
I was debating on doing the 4.3.1 update now that the jailbreak is available. Is this a bad call? It seems many are unhappy they updated their software. I am currently on 4.2.1. Any thoughts?
Thanks

bobobenobi

macrumors regular
Feb 4, 2010
I wonder how many of these posts are trolls? I haven't had any issues whatsoever with 4.3.1. I also didn't have any problems with 4.3; battery life has been absolutely stellar and call performance actually improved in 4.3.1.
Battery life was atrocious for me on 4.3, but 4.3.1 completely fixed it. I get the "Call Failed" message sometimes too, but only about 5% of the time.

Intarweb

macrumors 6502a
May 30, 2007
Battery life has been awful since the upgrade and seems to be getting worse. Daily charges and sometimes more frequent. This is after charging at the soonest 1.5 days since I got the iPhone 4.

Sodner

macrumors 68020
Jan 12, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
There's been reports of battery issues to. I haven't tested it myself, but it seems like I'm getting less battery life since 4.3.1, which is what many others have been saying. I don't know how widespread this isssue is, though.
I would say my battery life is worse as well, and I would not see why this would not be affecting everyone running 4.3.1. So I am looking forward to the update.