• Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

samapal

macrumors newbie
Mar 17, 2013
ios 7.1 seems that need more battery power. My phone was discharged less that are 8 hours when i worked
But it's look like very fast ios

Comment

waterskier2007

macrumors 68000
Jun 19, 2007
Novi, MI
I wish I knew what you were talking about. Mine freezes up often when trying to advance a music track using the command center

Comment

nm94

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2013
How quickly are the ".1's" usually released to the public once they start sending out the betas? I know there's no way to pinpoint a date, but based on past releases?

Hopefully soon as the .1 fixes should have been in 7.0 in the first place.

Comment

jonnyb098

macrumors 68040
Nov 16, 2010
Michigan
Totally agree especially on iPad. The sad thing is that we should be getting some decent new features or something by now. Like maybe cover flow on the ipad music app or something that enhances some of this "blown up" smart phone apps apple likes to make fun of Google for. Ironic.

Comment

DaveOP

macrumors 68000
May 29, 2011
Portland, OR
Feels like a Beta to me. iPad crashing several times, iPhone has Bluetooth issues in my car, third pane of notification center not displaying correctly. They have a ways to go to clean it up before release :) On the plus side, it feels much faster and smoother, and some of the new API's are nice.

Comment

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
How quickly are the ".1's" usually released to the public once they start sending out the betas? I know there's no way to pinpoint a date, but based on past releases?

Curious to find out too because I'm waiting for a jailbreak.

Comment

thegrants82

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2013
Right here
I actually thought that 7.0.4 was very good but 7.1 beta one is noticeably more polished. Definitely getting towards the IOS 6 finished product feeling. Not one crash after almost 24 hours of hard use and even though I was already getting great battery life (6-8 hours) usage, I am almost at 5 hours usage at 50%. 7.1 is a winner.

Comment

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA

Usually about a month and a half. I'd expect the public release of 7.1 around early to mid January.

Comment

petvas

macrumors 601
Jul 20, 2006
Munich, Germany
Actually iOS 7.0.4 is pretty nice and stable. I had zero issues with it. No crashes, no performance issues.

I installed 7.1 on my Air and yes, it makes a difference, but it is still too early to put on a machine for daily usage.

Comment

me7

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2013
In my book, iOS7 will stay beta until the music app regains the functionality it had in the past.

Comment

zookid80

macrumors newbie
Nov 20, 2013
I know there's no way to pinpoint a date, but based on past releases?
iPad crashing several times, iPhone has Bluetooth issues in my car, third pane of notification center not displaying correctly.
i2rrln

Last edited:
Comment

solace

macrumors regular
Apr 6, 2006
give it time... i've had popup messages for coredumps on 3 occasions and a few times where my phone became unresponsive to any input and i had to hard restart it.

it's VERY much beta

Comment

bbfc

macrumors 68040
Oct 22, 2011
Newcastle, England.
give it time... i've had popup messages for coredumps on 3 occasions and a few times where my phone became unresponsive to any input and i had to hard restart it.

it's VERY much beta

Nothing like that on my 4S or mini. Quite smooth actually. The music app crashed once but that's all.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.