Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

azr25

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 3, 2016
City Of God
That's OK :)...SHIFT is for Windows, OPTION is for MAc

Try couple of times, but error 1 is usually hardware issue.....so, replacement it is.
OK, thanks. So I bought this at best buy, should i take it there? Or should i take it to the apple store? Also, what should I say? I know mentioning the jailbreak could void possible replacements.

bbrks

macrumors 65816
Dec 17, 2013
If you can't turn it on and they see only that line on the screen, they wont be able to figure it out....Just tell them, you have tried restore and got error 1.
It was new when you bought it? Do you have all the papers? If yes, straight to Apple Store....

azr25

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 3, 2016
City Of God
If you can't turn it on and they see only that line on the screen, they wont be able to figure it out....Just tell them, you have tried restore and got error 1.
It was new when you bought it? Do you have all the papers?
Yes, I have all papers showing that i bought it. including original box.

azr25

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 3, 2016
City Of God
It was new when you bought it? Do you have all the papers? If yes, straight to Apple Store....
Alright, once again thank you for all the help. Im on my way to the apple store now, I will let you know how it goes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.