Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
I want to ship my 1st gen iPadAir sealed in its box, but i don't know how much the whole thing weights... how can i find out?

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
I don't want to know the cost, i want to know the weight with the box and see if i can make it lighter.

That is why the poster said to take it to the Post Office. They can weigh it for you. Many post offices have a scale that you can use without being in line.

If you sold the device and are shipping it to the buyer, they likely would like everything still in the box.

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
That is why the poster said to take it to the Post Office. They can weigh it for you. Many post offices have a scale that you can use without being in line.

If you sold the device and are shipping it to the buyer, they likely would like everything still in the box.
Thanks for the explanation, but im not selling it :)

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
Thanks for the explanation, but im not selling it :)
A kitchen scale would also suffice.
[doublepost=1520376607][/doublepost]

Exactly.

Reactions: max2 and zoran

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
Has anyone got the 1st gen iPad Box dimensions? Should be same with 2nd and 3rd gen right?

RudySnow

Suspended
Aug 27, 2016
Tyler, TX
Has anyone got the 1st gen iPad Box dimensions? Should be same with 2nd and 3rd gen right?

What type of box are you shipping? Corrugated, plastic, steel? How far is it traveling? How many road bumps on the way??? THE PEOPLE WANT ANSWERS!!!

Reactions: zoran
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.