Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

d0r1en0

macrumors member
Nov 15, 2010
San Diego
Just my store....they get shipments all day and they are confident they will get some....How many and in what color and size, nobody knows.

Ok cool. Well the cat is out the bag. Now it's just a matter of how early each person should hit their store. What color. Version. Etc.

I just need a 4th gen AT&T 64GB white version for the wife. So I'll get up at 8 and get ready for a 10am opening out here on the west coast.

luigi408

macrumors 6502
Jun 22, 2008
Me too. If I find it I gotta cancel my online order then I'm gonna go at 10am here to see if they have it. Also want AT&T.

gear02

macrumors member
Aug 18, 2004
At the 5th ave Apple store and its confirmed. Both mini and iPad 4. Selling at 8am

ugcop

macrumors 6502a
Mar 15, 2012
Traveling @ Warp Speed ...... USA
No joy from Apple retail in north Florida for AT&T. They were able to check inbound shipments and none coming in.

Going around to Barnes and Noble to get an old fashioned book.

I'll go by Target in 30 minutes as I leave the bookstore to check them.

Domino8282

macrumors 6502a
Apr 22, 2010
Southeast USA
Trying to get an AT&T 64GB Black Mini w/LTE... Wondering if I'll have better luck at the Apple store or AT&T store. I guess I will try the AT&T store for the $100 discount...

ckiggins314

macrumors member
Jun 15, 2010
Let us know if you have luck at the AT&T store.

I thought I read somewhere that they are ONLY selling to people that sign contracts at launch - is that right?

d0r1en0

macrumors member
Nov 15, 2010
San Diego
No joy from Apple retail in north Florida for AT&T. They were able to check inbound shipments and none coming in.

Going around to Barnes and Noble to get an old fashioned book.

I'll go by Target in 30 minutes as I leave the bookstore to check them.

Wow. Ok. Thanks for the update on that. Hopefully it's a different case out in other areas.

adammazza

macrumors newbie
Jun 11, 2009
Apple Store in Grand Central station said they got some mini LTEs in, but sold out. I was just there.

d0r1en0

macrumors member
Nov 15, 2010
San Diego
6am out here in San Diego. Can't sleep. Might as well get up and start my day. Won't have to rush either. Hopefully fashion valley apple store will have AT&T models in stock.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.