Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nocolot

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2019
Currently delivery dates for iPad Pro 11 are 15-22 Jun. Does it really take that long? Or is Apple sometimes changing dates to earlier after placing order?

giacobbe__

macrumors newbie
Jun 16, 2020
Currently delivery dates for iPad Pro 11 are 15-22 Jun. Does it really take that long? Or is Apple sometimes changing dates to earlier after placing order?
Update! My Ipad Pro was just shipped! I think that the processing is taking that amount of time, which is a real bummer :c

johnhackworth

macrumors regular
Aug 5, 2011
UK
Not sure if this point has been made before - but if you live in the UK John Lewis has lots of stock for next day delivery - and their prices include a two year guarantee.

Tovenaar

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2008
Ordered an IPP 12.9 on 18 August, with expected delivery 10-17 September. That's up to a whole month.

nocabhuggin

macrumors newbie
Aug 13, 2020
Ordered an IPP 12.9 on 18 August, with expected delivery 10-17 September. That's up to a whole month.

I ordered an engraved IPP 12.9 on 29th July, it's arriving tomorrow, I was quoted 20th Aug - 27th Aug so the delivery estimates are pretty accurate..

Reactions: Tovenaar

ParaShot

macrumors 6502
Jul 15, 2016
Ankara, Turkey
I really need an explanation or numbers to understand. Did iPad sales really go higher than expected or Apple just can't produce enough during these Corona times. I read somewhere that China kept producing everything pretty much at the same amount but after reading these topics of waiting people, it seems odd. Hopefully we can get our hands on our iPad soon.

ReginaAmazonum

macrumors newbie
Aug 28, 2020
I really need an explanation or numbers to understand. Did iPad sales really go higher than expected or Apple just can't produce enough during these Corona times. I read somewhere that China kept producing everything pretty much at the same amount but after reading these topics of waiting people, it seems odd. Hopefully we can get our hands on our iPad soon.
I think both....so many students are studying at home now, and so many people are working at home.

Reactions: ParaShot

ParaShot

macrumors 6502
Jul 15, 2016
Ankara, Turkey
I think both....so many students are studying at home now, and so many people are working at home.

Yeah, for sure. Actually I'm one of them ?. But I couldn't have even imagined this demand would be this high before I went in to Apple's website and order. I know there're huge things going on right now in the world but I'm just excited to have my new piece of tech. :apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.