Ipad Pro keyboard for iPad Air 2

Discussion in 'iPad' started by sundragon, Feb 25, 2016.

1. sundragon, Feb 25, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2016

sundragon macrumors regular

sundragon

Hey everyone, I'd like to crowdsource a question about keyboards.

I have an Air 2 and I'd like a minimal keyboard. The ideal would be an iPad Pro cover/keyboard for the iPad Air 2.

I like way the keyboard works as a cover on the iPad Pro - similar to the Smart Cover that you can purchase (I own) for the iPad Air 2/Air/etc. Most of the keyboards for the ipad force you to use a folio/case/etc to attach it to the iPad and I don't want all the bulk.

What do you recommend as a keyboard (I've looked at the Logitech Ultrathin (the latch mechanism is awful) but the keyboard is good. The Anker Ultrathin looks like a good alternative but I haven't tried it. Does anyone have experience with the Anker (Are they keys cramped)? Can provide another keyboard that would be nice for use a few times a week.

2. Zimmy68 macrumors 65816

Zimmy68

I am completely lost.
    What is the correlation with the iPad Pro? You want a full sized keyboard?
    Any keyboard for the iPad Pro will connect via the smart connector.
    Are you thinking about making an iPad Pro sized keyboard but bluetooth?

Good luck selling those.

Unless I misread the post.

3. username: macrumors 6502a

Get the Logitech keys to go keyboard. It's the most minimal you will get for iPad Air 2.

4. sundragon thread starter macrumors regular

sundragon

Sorry for the confusion. I don't want a keyboard case the encases the whole iPad (95% of the keyboards are sold as part of a case for the iPad - I don't want all the bulk - Just an attached keyboard. I like way the keyboard works as a cover on the iPad Pro - similar to the Smart Cover that you can purchase (I own) for the iPad Air 2/Air/etc. Most of the keyboards for the iPad force you to use a folio/case/etc to attach it to the iPad

Make sense now?

I'll edit the original post for clarity.

5. Zimmy68 macrumors 65816

Zimmy68

Got it, thanks.
    Make sense.