Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gsmith172

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 5, 2017
Need a recommendation. I was told about NEBU by an Apple representative, but I am curious if anyone else has a recommendation for a good note taking app for the iPad Pro with the Apple Pencil. I bounce around to meetings all day of varying nature and so far (disclaimer I'm still adjusting) NEBU seems a bit clunky when it comes to changing "virtual notebooks". Curious what app people here recommend? I'll take both paid and free app recommendations, though I am not really interested in paying a ton of money for one. I do work with a variety of documents as well as file sharing programs such as OneNote and OneDrive, so the app will need to have seamless integration with those. TIA.

shyam09

macrumors 68020
Oct 31, 2010
Notability or Goodnotes.

Both are worth ever penny.

Or you might as well just use OneNote.

Wreckus

macrumors 65816
Jan 22, 2015
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
If nebu is still free, I definitely recommend trying it out...I love the feature where it will convert your writing in regular computer text/font since my handwriting is brutal.

Another great feature is that you can use it to figure out match problems/formulas

kevroc

macrumors 6502
Oct 15, 2011
Notability or OneNote. Notability is great for different meetings as you can create a note for just that meeting. You would see the list of notes (which would equate to a list of meetings) so you could easily go back to a meeting from 2 months ago just by scrolling down the list.

I love GoodNotes, but the notebook organization is so clunky that it’s frustrating to use or find things.

With that said, I primarily use OneNote due to the effortless syncing between my Windows desktop.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.