Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

On the same day that iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max pre-orders began, some customers are already beginning to see their order statuses shift from "processing" to "preparing to ship" on Apple's website.

Once an order has reached "preparing to ship" status, it can no longer be canceled, although customers still have 14 days to return the iPhone upon receiving it for a full refund. Once orders reached "shipped" status in the United States, they can usually be tracked on UPS's or FedEx's websites.

iphone-11-preparing-to-ship.jpeg
Credit: Mark Gurman

iphone-11-preparing-to-ship-2.jpeg
Credit: Joe Chott

If your order has a Friday, September 20 delivery estimate, but has yet to reach "preparing to ship" status, this should change over the next few days. To check the status of your order, visit the Order Listing page on Apple's website.

The first deliveries to customers and in-store availability will begin Friday, September 20.

Discuss your iPhone pre-order in the MacRumors forums.

Article Link: iPhone 11 Pre-Order Statuses Begin Shifting to 'Preparing to Ship'

sulpfiction

macrumors 68040
Aug 16, 2011
Philadelphia Area
I’m still in the processing order stage 256g green pro with a launch day delivery. Hopefully I get a status change by the time I wake up tomorrow. I got my case early and apple was still showing a delivery of Monday when it arrived. Some phones will slip through the cracks and arrive thurs but it’s a very small number. But by Wednesday afternoon/Thursday undoubtedly there will be unboxing videos all over. Would love to receive mine a day early.

caparsons

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2014
Mine’s shifted to preparing for shipment (ordered at 8:03/4). Really looking forward to a new iPhone (upgrading from an iPhone 7) and, most especially, to 52mm equivalent lens on the Pro that’s soon to be inbound!

ApplelD

macrumors member
Aug 21, 2019
Auburn, WA
Mine says "available to ship null" however it first said it was due to arrive on the 23rd right after I ordered it, and when I open up the actual Apple Store app, it says "Arrives" and nothing more no dates at all but its preparing to ship... what does this mean?
20190913_215752.jpg

Cold_Beaver

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2019
I’m still in the pending stage with Sprint but showing a delivery date of 9/19. I’m sure I’ll see changes Monday or Tuesday

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Von de Marco

Dominicanyor

macrumors 65816
Apr 1, 2012
Florida
I really hope that iPhone 11 pro will not be a flop for Apple. I think that people will purchase the iPhone 11 instead of the pro..

currentinterest

macrumors 6502a
Aug 22, 2007
My son ordered the iPhone 11 Pro 256GB silver and has an early October range. He ordered about 10 AM PDT. He looked at the 11, but decided display and cameras made it worth the extra money.

Reactions: dreamwife

ApplelD

macrumors member
Aug 21, 2019
Auburn, WA
I attempted to solve the “available to ship null”, “Arrives” with no date attached message upon checking my order status by chatting with an Apple rep who then directed me to a phone number but I’ve not been able to call since they are outside business hours until tomorrow
[doublepost=1568446607][/doublepost]
preparing to ship or even shipped means nothing as Fedex & UPS have instructions not to deliver before Friday
There have been a few actual occurrences of someone’s iPhone arriving earlier than the launch day just most of these people are hoping theirs happens to arrive early

Zito Abroad

macrumors 6502a
Mar 17, 2019
I think the general buzz and hype that came with every new iPhone has fizzled. Times change, iPhones are no longer the device that feel more premium than other smartphones phones. There are now phones that simply feel and look more premium and higher end than iPhones. I've purchased 2 Note 10+ at $1500 each. I just can't imagine spending that much for an iPhone now. Not after the experience of using a Note. Not a chance. It even seems there's weaker demand for the new iPhones.

https://www.phonearena.com/news/Demand-for-new-iPhones-is-weaker-than-normal_id118947

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.