Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ipx666

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 26, 2018
Poland
Hi everyone!
Few weeks ago received my 13 Pro but I found that it’s defective. I contacted Apple Online Store representatives and they said that they’ll replace for the brand new. I sent back defective one and was told that it will take up to 3-5 working days to get new one but it’s already 2 weeks and my order is still processing. I called them up to ask what is going on and I was told that warehouses are empty and it take more than 2-3 weeks to get one. Funny thing because I asked them how long it will take and I heard that replacements are priority so it won’t take longer than regular orders. Any of you has some kind of experiences?

Last edited:

orev

macrumors 6502a
Apr 22, 2015
Everything is on backlog right now, so not surprising that warehouses are empty for replacement devices. This is affecting everything, not just Apple/iPhones, but pretty much everything that needs to be shipped. I don't think Apple knows better than anyone else, as it's really just chaos at the shipping ports right now.

Reactions: chabig

ipx666

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 26, 2018
Poland
Everything is on backlog right now, so not surprising that warehouses are empty for replacement devices. This is affecting everything, not just Apple/iPhones, but pretty much everything that needs to be shipped. I don't think Apple knows better than anyone else, as it's really just chaos at the shipping ports right now.
Why is that?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.