Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

andywaynebrooks

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2014

Just a few weeks ahead of Apple unveiling new iPhones, rumors continue to circulate about new color options for the devices. The latest information comes from established leakers @MajinBuOfficial and @URedditor, who today said the lower-end iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus models will be available in a new light green finish.

iPhone-15-Mock-Green-Feature.jpg

@MajinBuOfficial said it appears the new color option will be very similar to the green finish available for the iPhone 12 and the discontinued iPhone 12 mini. However, the leaker is unsure if the color will be available when the iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus launch in September, or introduced as an additional color option in spring 2024.

Other color options rumored for the iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus include black, blue, yellow, and pink. Apple typically also makes the standard iPhones available in (PRODUCT)RED, a deep red color that benefits The Global Fund, an organization fighting HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria, primarily in sub-Saharan Africa.

Apple is expected to unveil the iPhone 15 series at an event that is rumored to be planned for Tuesday, September 12. Apple has yet to officially announce the event, but invitations will likely go out within the next week or two.

Article Link: iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus Rumored to Be Available in Light Green
I’m other words, dull, pale, lifeless green.

Reactions: martin2345uk

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
I loved my green iPhone 12 (that my son now uses) but could only see the color around the camera because I put a case on immediately anyway. But a bright pop of color around the camera would be fun if Otterbox comes out with some cute and protective cases - their color choices have been rather boring with the protection level I need.
I had the green 12 mini. The display was defective so I didn’t keep it and got the purple 12 mini for Mother’s Day. I did like that green, though and if they’re bringing back something very similar that will be nice.

Since mine was a mini, I didn’t always use a case because it was easy to hold and also didn’t tend to try and slip out of my pocket. So I really got to enjoy that color while I had it. I do wish the Pro phones would also get something vibrant like that.

• Love
Reactions: Pinkyyy 💜🍎

just_a_passer_by

macrumors newbie
Aug 30, 2023
I'm coming from the iPhone 11, and I'm keen on upgrading to the iPhone 15 plus because I just want a bigger screen and battery. Now I'm more excited since my current iPhone is green and I'm excited to upgrade to this color

Reactions: Pinkyyy 💜🍎
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.