Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What color are you getting?

• Total voters

dealmaker

macrumors 6502
Sep 24, 2010
I was thinking Blue as it’s “new” but wasn’t that a color on the 12 ?? So might be black or natural titanium.

MaxGolden12

macrumors 6502
Aug 1, 2020
Was torn between blue and white at first but now the natural is growing on me. At least I still have more than 2 days to decide before preorders open lol.

phillytim

macrumors 68000
Aug 12, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
I didn't really like the colors this time around. :(
I really wanted the blue phone, but I think I'll go with the white one.

My current thought also; my white 5S was such a gorgeous phone, as I think the white 15PM will be.

The natural titanium color just looks kinda bland and boring to me.

I've been rockin' black (space gray) for 4 years now on my 11PM and 4 years before that with a 6S+.

Reactions: Velocifero

mac_head

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2020
Which color matches the one of Apple Watch Ultra? Do you think it’s white ore rather natural Titanium?

whattodo11

macrumors 6502a
Mar 17, 2010
Think I‘m going natural titanium. White is intriguing. I have purple and while I enjoy it wish it would have “popped” more.

mac_head

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2020
Originally I was thinking natural titanium to match the ultra, but seeing pictures of it, I’m not so sure now. Has a yellow/gold hue to it
Yeah, I think so too. white looks more similar to the AWU, but then again I’m not sold on the white back :(

Kierkegaarden

macrumors 68020
Dec 13, 2018
USA
Originally I was thinking natural titanium to match the ultra, but seeing pictures of it, I’m not so sure now. Has a yellow/gold hue to it
I don’t see it — seems to be more raw/gray than I was expecting — tough to know from the marketing photos though. I have the white PM from last year, so want to go natural this year.

Reactions: Djones96

IconIc215

macrumors 65816
Oct 11, 2013
That’s what’s making me question if I want it or not. Not a big fan of gold as a color, kinda looks tacky to me.
Never had and never was interested in a gold phone so if that’s the case a hard pass for me. Not sure what to do. As neutral as the colors are it’s hard to believe having a hard time picking. I’ve had the space black for the past few phones so was looking forward to a change. If it was actually black that would be it but it’s not. I might go white as that was never in consideration with the raw stainless sides it had for years.

Reactions: yaboid01
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.