Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lilo777

macrumors 603
Nov 25, 2009
In the mean time, T-Mobile stopped accepting G2 pre-orders due to 'overwhelming demand'. Another anecdotal evidence that public is moving towards Android.

SlamJam12

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2010
In Store?

What is the availability of the iPhone 4 if a customer were to get one at the Apple Store? Is it the same as the availability on the Apple Website or is there a better chance of getting one at the store?

SidewaysTakumi

macrumors 6502a
Aug 5, 2010
Texas
What is the availability of the iPhone 4 if a customer were to get one at the Apple Store? Is it the same as the availability on the Apple Website or is there a better chance of getting one at the store?

I walked right into my AT&T store and got one the same day.

I might would call your Apple store ahead of time, but I would think they would have them in stock.

Mochi Hana

macrumors 6502a
Jul 30, 2010
Texas
I'm just curious, why does it seem like everyone just HAS to have a white iPhone 4? Does the color really make that much of a difference? :confused:

michaelsviews

macrumors 65816
Sep 25, 2007
New England
+2

I was in the Apple store yesterday 1st time in months and played with the iPhone 4, Yep faster, and AT&T's signal maxed out inside the store ONLY. Have the 3G, and just cannot come to spending the 200 dollars for a newer device to run on a CRAPPY network. If it comes to VZW I'll look into it and read all the bs horror stories along with the good stories. Have to say the store was packed though.

Thats 200 dollars AT&T & Apple will not get from me. Probably going to the GoPhone by end of year.

AT&T could give 2 Hoots about its customers. Greed is ruining this country big time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.