iPhone 4 *UK* Priority List

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by GD101, Jul 4, 2010.

1. GD101 macrumors newbie

Is anyone else in the UK on a priority list and got to pick up a phone?
    Iv been on the Westfield (White City) list for a week now and still no e-mail :( has anyone else had any success with stores in the UK if so which stores?

2. Stampyhead macrumors 68020

Stampyhead

I'm on the waiting list for the Brent Cross Apple Store but they told me it would probably be about 3 weeks before I heard from them...

3. amro macrumors 6502

Will be 2 weeks this Tuesday at the Milton Keynes store. At this rate, I'll get the online orders, due the 18th, first.

4. Spaced Cowboy macrumors newbie

I got on the Regent Street priority list on the 25th June, the day after launch, but haven't heard anything yet.

5. bigpants macrumors newbie

29th for me.

Getting bored now. Past the impatient stage, just bored. :(

6. Ish macrumors 68010

Ish

You got to know more than me. When did you go in? I was there this morning and my name was put on the list. The person I spoke to didn't know when there'd be any in.

Unless of course I'm too late for your batch and on the list for a later delivery! :(

Not to worry - maybe they'll all be perfect by then! :rolleyes:

7. punkbuy macrumors newbie

how does the situation in manchester look like?
    got on the list on july 3rd and I'm on vacation between july 9th and 23th
    afterwards it would be too late for me :(

8. Tafari macrumors newbie

I reserved an iPhone 4 on Thursday 24th June (launch day) and received an e-mail the next day from Apple Store Brent Cross saying;

Turned up, gave them my name and they pulled me up on the system and sold me an iPhone 4 :)

I also reserved one at Westfield and Regents Street on launch day, but have not received an e-mail from those stores at all. Looks like everywhere is totally sold out.

Going to check out the Birmingham store later, will let you know.

9. cirn0 macrumors newbie

Reserved in Arndale center store on 26th, got confirmation email but no further story :(
    Unless they have a large batch of delivery near 14th like the web order I would say things do not look too good for you

10. billyread macrumors newbie

ive been on the lakeside priority list now for 2 weeks....getting impatiant lol
    so i ordered 1 on the apple online store aswell c what 1 comes first

11. alex029 macrumors newbie

Put my name down in the Birmingham apple shop on the 30th June , had my confirmation e-mail but nothing else :(

12. jpwcollins macrumors newbie

Day 14 @ White City
    Day 10 @ Milton Keynes

Nothing from either of them so far.

Have really had enough of waiting.

jc

13. bigpants macrumors newbie

I phoned them up last night. 30 minutes to be told that they have no stock and that it will probably be 3 weeks still!!!

He amended that to 2-3 weeks but maintained that this way would be the fastest way to get one.

Not happy. It almost makes me want to go get a contract.

(not gonna happen BTW)

Keep strong bro!

14. dwummers macrumors member

Look's like there is success with the Kingston store.

My buddy got on to the Priority list on 30th June, last Wednesday, and his phone is ready to be picked up today.

I did not get on the list till the Friday, so I am hoping to get the phone by Tuesday/Thursday.

Staff in the shop are giving an eta of "about a week".

15. scottylans macrumors regular

I did mine on regent St on Monday, however I am an Aussie and the guy in the store said that yes, outright full retail iphone 4's do have an international warranty - he specifically said the 3GS does not :/ mmm

16. ARSC macrumors 6502

on the regent street list since 2nd july no luck..i am leaving london on 17th hope i get it before that.

17. Tafari macrumors newbie

Launch day reservations finally arrived today at White City and Regent Street. Some more for Brent Cross too.

18. saidtezel macrumors member

Just got on the priority list yesterday but i'm not sure if i'll be able to catch it before i leave UK on 25th July. Asked a staff at Regent St store and was told that it takes 3-4 weeks to get it.
    Weird thing is, when i asked them about white ones, they said I still have no luck to get one before i leave. Does that mean they'll be out after 25th?

19. LukeGeorge macrumors newbie

20. mkjj macrumors 6502a

mkjj

I did, on Thursday. Out of the store in 12 mins. I would phone and check as talking face to face in store did nothing.

Post if you mange to get one.

21. jpwcollins macrumors newbie

Day 18 White City (added to list 25/6)
    Day 13 Milton Keynes (29/6)

Still no 'come and get it' email but both stores confirmed I was still on the list and were 'optimistic' that I could have my hands on my iPhone (32GB) this week!

Hope this helps any others who are going mad with frustration!

22. scottylans macrumors regular

I think I have a problem.
    I used my AppleID from Australia in the Regent St Retail Apple store, to reserve my 32gb. there's nothing waiting on my account when i log in? Should there be?

Do I need a UK address on my account or something? Should I see my reservation on the account and if so, where?

23. emkwan macrumors regular

emkwan

Leicester Highcross

Day 5 for me.

Duznt look good. I'm getting married on the 24th and would have ordered online only want the iphone4 on contract with three which means I have to wait to get instore.

Hmmm it seems like there is just a chronic shortage of iPhones ATM. If nothing happens next few days I may just order online and get a sim separately from three.

24. ARSC macrumors 6502

regent street list since 2nd july still waiting.